Opposing forum posters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi everyone, rooster fan here. Been on your forum today mainly to see what you guys thought of the trial and I've exhausted every topic at the chookpen lol. So keen for footy! Also bit curious about DCE too.

Like I said, I've read a little bit and a few of you are hurting about DCE, if it was Pearce I'd be going mental. I feel ya.

Newspapers need to be sold guys, I don't know the dude personally, maybe he is a spoilt prick - or not. We know what the media is 100% though.

Chin up and look forward to our epic battles throughout the season

Cheers

Hey hey easy fellas I am still about but don't partake in much footy stuff during the off season, I go fishing (drinking) in the summer months.

I do read your forum on a regular basis but haven't really had the need to come storming in and give you lot a serve.@;)

Go da doggies@:D

**** the Doggies, but welcome back!!

Don't mind you at all.

It is a footy forum not a Manly one

Take Sharky. Nothing in his posts until he was abused and abused and then bite back (then banned?)

Not wanting to sound like an old bugger but in the old days I used to like the opposition fans coming in to discuss upcoming games etc. they always provided an alternate viewpoint which i enjoyed
Thanks mate.
Regarding me slagging off snake, that was in response to one of you having a sly shot at Barba. If you're going to give it out expect to cop it back.

Barba was guilty as ****. Snake wasn't.
This. 100%

Snake was dragged through the courts and proved his innocence. Benny boy... Well we all know what happened there and it stinks to high heaven. And @sharky you know it. However good Ol Benny boy was successfully rehabilitated and any wrong doing successfully expunged from any legitimate records, in true Todd Greenturd style.

Honestly.. Not gunna hold that against the Sharks though..

I think any of us would mind if they came here without an agenda
Talkin' bout my generation, at least we know what a double negative is

Not wanting to sound like an old bugger
You can't always get what you want [Rolling Stones]

Yeah, I don't mind the Guzzler, he seems like a bloke I'd have a beer with
Guzzler doesn't drink, that's just a nom de plume

Thanks mate.
Regarding me slagging off snake, that was in response to one of you having a sly shot at Barba. If you're going to give it out expect to cop it back.
No As I explained to you, totally different, but pleased that you have not repeated your errors

This. 100%

Snake was dragged through the courts and proved his innocence. Benny boy... Well we all know what happened there and it stinks to high heaven. And @sharky you know it. However good Ol Benny boy was successfully rehabilitated and any wrong doing successfully expunged from any legitimate records, in true Todd Greenturd style.

Honestly.. Not gunna hold that against the Sharks though..

Good old Greenturd, he really did a number on us ( as fans) there didn't he !!

But yes can't blame the Sharkies ( or @sharky ) for that .

Hey hey easy fellas I am still about but don't partake in much footy stuff during the off season, I go fishing (drinking) in the summer months.

I do read your forum on a regular basis but haven't really had the need to come storming in and give you lot a serve.@;)

Go da doggies@:D

Great stuff. I go fishing (drinking) in the summer too, great way to pass the time till the footy starts.

You can't deny the fans of opposing teams the opportunity to come on here and associate with the more intelligent.

We have to take pity on the less fortunate. ;)

These people are the enemy.
They come on here act all jolly good sport, and then run off to their hovels and froth hate against us. They'd knife you without a second thought. Put a Manly sticker on your car and park it at a train station anywhere in Sydney and see how long before the thing is vandalised or violated in some way. This does not seem to happen to anyone else.
They hate us with every inch of their tiny existences.
They're just here to twist facts and take sneaky shots like their cronies in the media.

Manly winning is simply a byproduct of the true joy, which is seeing these people lose. If we win the comp, they all lose, which is fitting because they're all the same. The 16 teams are Manly and 15 nameless, faceless, soulless franchises that wear plain white and play in some boring generic stadium, somewhere not as nice as the Northern Beaches.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4