Open Training Session/is there a fan day?

manlyforever08

Reserve Grader
Was watching Fox Sports News this afternoon and the reporter said they'll be open training session for fans. Anyone else heard anything about this?

From what my Dragons friends have told me, they had an open training session on the Thursday morning last year..

Open Training Session?

Know sporting teams of other codes charge non members to see this.
Be interesting to see if the NRL clubs follow suit

RE: Open Training Session?

Thanks for clearing it up Larissa. Not good that the media think there is one and are saying there's one.

The Warriors are having a fans day with players. Manly should do it too and sign up as many new members from the bandwagon as we can.

http://www.warriors.co.nz/news/1088/NRL-grand-finalists-hold-open-day-for-members-and-fans-

Prefer for us to focus on winning this Sunday and let the Warriors get carried away...

I dare say Des would be keeping things as normal and a similar to 08 as possible.

Thehill said:
Prefer for us to focus on winning this Sunday and let the Warriors get carried away...

I dare say Des would be keeping things as normal and a similar to 08 as possible.

agreed

Fan days prior to a gf are not recommended as far as I'm concerned. Concentrate on winning first then have as many as you like

Is there a Fan Day?

I read that the Warriors are haveing a Fan Day for the supporters at Mount Smart stadium in the coming days. Are Manly doing the same thing?

If not I wonder if there will be player signings on Thursday before the footy show. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

I certainly hope not . Just a distraction the team does not need. Plenty of time for that after getting the job done .

This week must be kept as normal as possible .

Thehill said:

I agree, there's plenty of time for fan days after the GF. We just have to treat the week as normal as possible and concentrate on winning this sunday. That's the best thing the team can do for us fans!

I'm happy just to see the boys on Thursday avro/night. An open training session would've been great to watch but I'm happy to wait til after the GF!

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2