Onus of proof

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Garts]
im of for a beer soon, got me thinking of one.

u ba$tard Dan

meet you up at mankys?
[/quote]

im working, well im at work. im rounding a few of the boys up in the office to go somewhere in Nth Sydney.

I was actually at Mankys friday till 1am playing pool. I hate that place but the beer is cold and its a short stumble home.

Minskys is awesome. Even better now the piano bar and night club are non smoking. I almost picked up the hottest chick there one night. Unluckily it was 3 in the morning and i had to help my aunty move at Potts point at 9 the next morning. ****en Family...................Stupid 1 hour sleep and moving furniture in summer time.

Minskys is awesome. Even better now the piano bar and night club are non smoking. I almost picked up the hottest chick there one night. Unluckily it was 3 in the morning and i had to help my aunty move at Potts point at 9 the next morning. ****en Family...................Stupid 1 hour sleep and moving furniture in summer time.
So u still had six hours then.....

well its not rocket science

come to think of it rocket science isnt rocket science - theres only 2 formulas you need to know - escape velocity and orbit height

Matabele, That's assuming that i didn't travel home, i didn't have an hour sleep i didn't have a shower and breakfast, and then i didn't travel into the city.

If i went home with this chick i wouldn't of left.

That is so un-Fonz like though!

Fonz' style was to quickly duck into the loos, do the deed and then do all of the above anyway.

;)

The Fonz also had a bit of class though and public dunnys are not a cool way to get a second root at a later date.

not quite that bad fluff, but not what I'd call a high class establishment.

One advantage though is its right next door to Domino's

not quite that bad fluff, but not what I'd call a high class establishment.

One advantage though is its right next door to Domino's
Yeah, a dodgy pub and cardboard for food.

They sure belong together.

We have the Milestone now. It has a bit of class. ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6