1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Onto the important matter

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Anybody know what time we can expect some news tomorrow on the Stewart appearance ? Morning or Afternoon ?

2. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    having been to manly court before (on dui charges  :p) you have to arrive at 9 am and someimes u may be the case heard first or the case heard last in the day,so i guessing we wont hear anything until tomorrow nights news broadcast ;)

3. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    he is case number 4 @ 9:30am

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/courtlists/nswlc_lists.nsf/2d69be7802e95b764a256e6a00044f71/5d6cf5fafc101c73ca25758a00736749?OpenDocument

4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    Looking at that list, how much money and courts time is wasted on hearing people trying to fight traffic infringements!!!!

My view of most of them is that if you are caught doing something wrong and you were doing something wrong, there is little point fighting it just because you can!

Given Brett only has an hour for this hearing I don't expect any news but a further court date

5. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,519 / 50
    More media hype to begin tomorrow. Headline - Manly fullback  Brett Stewart who's off field actions have been likened to those of Charles Manson and Sadaam Hussain was sentenced to appear in court at a later date. The scandalous Sea Eagle club continue to list this monster as a member of thier squad. Let's hope David Gallop can step in and further suspend him and then fine the Manly club another 100,000 g's just for being Manly.

6. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess there's always a chance that Brett's case maybe dealt with on the same day.

7. mwsneagle

mwsneagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Wouldn't it be great if it was thrown out tomorrow.
    I actually thought channel 10's little segment on the news tonight was refreshing nothing negative - the boys getting driven around, no mention of tomorrow. (I know - maybe the calm before the storm....)
    We're with you all the way Brett.

8. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    here here mate all the way