Only for Wolfman fans:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For only those who are Wolfie fans, I thought this might be of interest:

Last night I was watching an ABC program called "The Checkout" and on came Wolfman doing an acting skit in it. It was series 2 episode 18 and can be watched on 'ABC iview'.

Apart from his graphic art, it seems Wolfie's getting ready for life after football which, as he's still not back in 1st grade, sadly may be sooner rather than later.

He can retire with a premiership ring, an Australian jersey, a state of origin jersey and a city jersey. I'm sure he feels fulfilled.

These things happen when you play for Manly.

Players should do well to consider that.

Ryan said:
He can retire with a premiership ring, an Australian jersey, a state of origin jersey and a city jersey. I'm sure he feels fulfilled.

These things happen when you play for Manly.

Players should do well to consider that.

Well said.

All of this for another Parramatta reject (god we love them at Manly!). Not a bad career when you rap it all up like that. And he has scored a truckload of tries too.

Whilst his confidence has been well and truly down this year, his contribution to 2008 was enormous. I still remember the Week 3 Finals match against the Warriors. 0-0 and Vatuvei certain to score....Wolfman poleaxed him.

Good for the wolf. Irrespetive of whether he plays firsts again, he is towards the twilight of his career.

He is a character.

Wolfie will always land on his feet. A true renaissance Man :angel:

His Tropfest Film was also picked for the famous Palm Springs Film Festival - ' Darkness Comes'

Not only did Wolman play at every level, he is also one of a few who has scored a try at every level!

Aaaaaaooooh,miss the Wolfman on this New Moon night :(

Brissie Kid said:
He will be back in firsts before the finals.

Hard to say, but I do think Tafua has been ordinary for a number of weeks now. His effort against the Sharks was really poor.

Jorge seems to be really struggling because of the shoulder injury so he may not make it to the finals. One big hit in the wrong area and he will be gone. I too think Wolf may re appear before the season is out.

http://instagram.com/p/pvgUypjLM9/
:p
@teamchewable

Get down to your local Vinnies Salvos Red Cross or favourite op shop and #JacketOff this winter! #PantsOffFriday

I am a Jorge fan. I have, however been concerned that he has not looked like a happy player all season. Last night I was waiting for a smile when he scored, but alas, nothing.

I'm getting a bad feeling watching his body language. Hope it's just wind.

It's gotta be that shoulder of his @Alan

Although Horhay and Hiku had a cool, little try celebration going (which was great!)

As for Wolfie, if he could somehow work his way back in and play a role in our premiership, that would be perfect.

If not any true and fair-minded manly fan will always love and remember what he did for our club!

I hope so River, but my uneasy feeling predated his shoulder. Just wish he looked happier.

Alan said:
I hope so River, but my uneasy feeling predated his shoulder. Just wish he looked happier.

He did smile a little bit on the telecast.

Also I've heard his team-mates say that he doesn't smile much.

He probably needs all his concentration on the massive hand shake thingy he does with hiku after tries!

Spot on there GE.

A few of the boys said he rarely smiles; a couple said they'd never seen him smile!

And not very talkative at the best of times either, they say.

I think (or hope) he's getting more relaxed...Although some are feeling he's TOO relaxed, as far as kick returns and chasing opposition wingers and the like is concerned.

Fortunately many other Manly men are compensating in the smile-department; including our little general, 2V!

Watched Wolfie in the NSW Cup game today. He played well at fullback, but oh they just don't seem to be able to tackle at all. This is the first time I have watched them play this year so can't be too critical of the guys.

RiverEagle said:
As for Wolfie, if he could somehow work his way back in and play a role in our premiership, that would be perfect.

If not any true and fair-minded manly fan will always love and remember what he did for our club!

Yes it certainly would be perfect RE!

marga said:
Watched Wolfie in the NSW Cup game today. He played well at fullback

Interesting, thanks Marga. Was wondering how he played today.

With Jorge not doing too well/playing hurt?, maybe there's hope yet for Wolfie!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6