Only 1 Win away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
So much talk about the Seaeagles poor start to the season.
Trial is a trial - nothing more nothing less than giving some fringe players a shot at a bench spot & gaining some match fitness.
The WCC - No team in the NRL would have beaten Leeds in that game underdone imo. They were allowed loads of lattitude in the ruck including walking off the mark every set & are the 1st Pommy team I have seen maintain huge intensity for the full 80 mins.
The Seaeagles still almost pulled off a remarkable victory against the odds (including odd calls) with determination & guts - despite the result the desire is there from the Seaeagles & thats a massive sign leading into 2012.
Only 1 win away....I tip it will be round 1 vs Warriors & suddenly those talking down the Seaeagles premiership aspirations & Tooves as a novice coach will quickly jump on the Manly bandwagon - again!!
Dominant halves - good as any fowards - best centres & the worlds premier fullback are good enough to win any premiership from any era, especially with a determined gladiator as the coach.

Leeds is a good portion of the English team too

Not worried about it.
I am sure in 2008 we lost the 1st two games and won only 2 out of the first 5 games.

Last year we lost the 1st game and think we won 3 out of the first 5.

But who remembers that at seasons end. Only 1 game counts, doesn't matter how you get there.

Read in the Courier Mail today that Parramatta are the big shorteners to win the premiership with the bookies..... based on what??. It's surreal that Manly are paying $13..... not that I'm complaining.

we almost never start well, I can't recall any season since 2005 where we have started well. We haven't won an opening round match since 2007! By the end of the season the bookies and analysts will be made to eat their words.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7