online store

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
Anyone advise how to get your member discount on the sea eagles online store?

Do i need to set up an online account?

Thanks in advance

If you say 'Thanks in advance' then what do you say if someone does come to your aid? Thanks again? Why not just say 'please'?

If anyone actually helps you out you can always thank them afterwards for doing that, in fact they might be pissed off if you don't thank them, which you probably wouldn't because you would already have thanked them in advance.

As an illustration of this point, would it not seem absurd, for example, that a damsel in distress tied to the railway tracks calls out, 'Help, help me, and thanks in advance.'

The thanking in advance implies that the help will be forthcoming, which is a tad arrogant and smacks of self-entitlement, whereas the simple 'please' shows due humility and acknowledges that you are asking, not expecting.

'Pass the salt, and thanks in advance'. Just doesn't cut it, sorry.

Ahh the off season.
Why did the chicken cross the road.
To get to the public toilets.
Why did it want to go there.
Coz that's where all the cocks hang out.

Kinda like this place,

Hmmm DVS Matt.

Sounds like the sea Eagles staff aren't reading Silvertails in the off-season.

I suggest that you give the Membership Team a ring 9970 3000.

In advance, could you post their reply on here so we all will know, please!

DVS Matt said:
Anyone advise how to get your member discount on the sea eagles online store?

Do i need to set up an online account?

Thanks in advance

I think you enter your manly m'ship number when ordering. They send you an email after you renew telling you how to do this.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
If you say 'Thanks in advance' then what do you say if someone does come to your aid? Thanks again? Why not just say 'please'?

If anyone actually helps you out you can always thank them afterwards for doing that, in fact they might be pissed off if you don't thank them, which you probably wouldn't because you would already have thanked them in advance.

As an illustration of this point, would it not seem absurd, for example, that a damsel in distress tied to the railway tracks calls out, 'Help, help me, and thanks in advance.'

The thanking in advance implies that the help will be forthcoming, which is a tad arrogant and smacks of self-entitlement, whereas the simple 'please' shows due humility and acknowledges that you are asking, not expecting.

'Pass the salt, and thanks in advance'. Just doesn't cut it, sorry.

As forums operate, it is idiosyncratically correct.

You're welcome (in advance)

EDIT:

Sea Eagles Online Superstore Discount
To receive your 10% Members discount when purchasing merchandise online please enter the following promotional code: FORTRESS15
This discount applies to everything except memorabilia and sale items.

I am so super awesome , it hurts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4