Online share broker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know 2 former members of this site that could help you out!

the dynamic duo

The kings of spin, the giants of grudges

Sue and vegas

What happened to them?

I remember a friend telling me that Comm Bank (i think or Com Securities) have a good online selling programme for shares

They are all good if linked to a bank as it is easy to transfer money. St George has one linked to Etrade I think. Most trades are in the $20 to $30 mark.

I told Rhino that I was looking at buying more shares in September, but as I watched it all go to hell I stayed out. I'm not going back in just yet.

ManlyBacker link said:
They are all good if linked to a bank as it is easy to transfer money. St George has one linked to Etrade I think. Most trades are in the $20 to $30 mark.

I told Rhino that I was looking at buying more shares in September, but as I watched it all go to hell I stayed out. I'm not going back in just yet.

Was a good chance for Short Selling MB, if you had the cash it would have been worth the risk. You could have picked up a mint over the last month

You are right, but I only follow the Sage of Omaha's philosophy - buy quality and hold for as long as the business is sound. Short selling has that touch of desperate greed about it which results in many a man losing the lot. I don't have an accurate crystal ball and for gambling I'd rather back Manly or the gg's.

sue and vegas are forex traders.  I hope they predicted the aussie's slide!

I'm going by the maxim of buy when everyone is selling, particularly the afore-mentioned blue chips, and particularly mining blue chips. 

Matabele link said:
sue and vegas are forex traders.  I hope they predicted the aussie's slide!

I'm going by the maxim of buy when everyone is selling, particularly the afore-mentioned blue chips, and particularly mining blue chips. 

Now we know what you are doing with the $100k that you had left over after you bought Dubbo. ;D

Matabele link said:
Yeah I figured shares in Fanny Mays were a better investment than buying Bathurst and Orange.

You wouldn't invest in the fannys in Bathurst or Orange either.

what investments are you looking at getting in to?

Futures, Forex and all that i recommend an american company by the name of Global Futures who go through RCG.

Domestic shares St George has always been good to me..

i don't know about local futures, the commission was always too high

http://www.wavetrader2004.com

all the blue chips are going to be good value once the slide stops, some better than others and its all about timing.

good luck to you

ManlyBacker link said:

I am with St george and I received a letter today offering me 25 free trades. 

I bank with St George so I've signed up with them using my existing account.

My main aim here is to become a shareholder in the company who has just granted me a franchise.  ;)

Canteen Worker link said:
I am good mates with a speculator trader. He got out weeks ago and is going back in. Reckons he has done very well.

Out of What?

Gaol?  :)

Matabele link said:
I bank with St George so I've signed up with them using my existing account.

My main aim here is to become a shareholder in the company who has just granted me a franchise.  ;)

International house of Cheese.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4