online petition to have BK hired as assistant forwards coach/motivator for 2007 and beyond

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
here is the link

http://www.petitiononline.com/rocker54/petition.html

if you agree please sign it and i will have it sent to the club at the end of the year

if anybody has any ideas on how to get this to fans who do not post on internet forums please let me know

thanks Mark

HBJ - this petition is good in theory and I would love that BK got the role.

But I think the club is professional enough to make management appointments on the basis of merit and need etc without having to consider 'outside' influences.

I know you only have good intentions with this but I believe the club should be allowed to run the business in accordance with normal management protocols.

Therefore even though I support the concept of BK being involved off the field when he retires I cannot sign the petition.

Cheers

TW

Wheel, is this the same club that hired Roach?

The answer of course is Yes but all the same it should be the managements/coaches choice not the choice of an outside party or be made to make a choice due to public opinion or some other self interest. Remember the trusty steed story?

Is this the same bunch of tree huggers that brought us the "Save Monas" campaign, or the "Monas for 5/8th" campaign. I think I'll pass.

If BK wants the job I'm sure he'll get it, the club isn't so blind that they can't see his ongoing value. Has anyone thought about asking BK whether he even wants to pursue a career in RL after he hangs up the boots.

Is this the same bunch of tree huggers that brought us the \"Save Monas\" campaign, or the \"Monas for 5/8th\" campaign. I think I'll pass.

If BK wants the job I'm sure he'll get it, the club isn't so blind that they can't see his ongoing value. Has anyone thought about asking BK whether he even wants to pursue a career in RL after he hangs up the boots.

More good points

mark,
we are just having a joke mate. We all agree that Kennedyshould be there in a coaching capacity he has been the single most important influence in the clubs present position on the ladder.

We just like to chew batteries here!

I signed your petition

Zorba's ongoing employment at the club is due to matters outside of the normal realms of accepted corporate practise.

I see no harm in a petition. I'm also sure the club has a possible role for BK if he chooses to stay in the area and isn't consumed by his future in the Real Estate industry.

No harm in letting them know we agree, though it will be treated with the usual contempt that treats both criticism and affirmation.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4