Online Nrl survey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
On the Daily Telegraphs sports page there is an online fan survey regarding the NRL's problems. A few interesting questions are asked. This is one of them -

Does the NRL need an off-field, independent judiciary to punish players for off-field indiscretions?*
Yes
No
Leave it to the clubs

For this one I answered Yes, as one independent uniform judiciary would be better than 16 different reactions to player indiscretions.

Another question is (not word for word):

Should players involved in sex scandals be sacked from the NRL for?
12 months
2 years
Life
All cases should be treated individually.

I chose the 4th option as blanket bans could definitely see careers ruined over (alleged) incidents vastly ranging in severity.

To get the best result from this survey we need a balance of opinions from fans of all 16 clubs. Get on to it Manly supporters.

http://dsc.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/m/dt.aspx?id=cdaad74dd5&group=Daily+Telegraph&name=NRL+attitudes

I just completed it.

Sorry about not putting URL up and thanks for doing so Eagle man. I got called into work not long after posting thread. I thought I was going to have a day of bludging but had to go in and pay my taxes.
And BE I think your David Gallop question is very relevant.

it is a pretty lame pole. Most people would go for one answer in most questions because of how the question was asked!

Zep link said:
it is a pretty lame pole. Most people would go for one answer in most questions because of how the question was asked!
That was the thought that immediately arose with the question nicci posted:
-----
Should players involved in sex scandals be sacked from the NRL for?
12 months
2 years
Life
All cases should be treated individually.
-----
Like what is a sex scandal?  Perving at Gallop with lustful eyes? (might be a double suspension under mental health issues) Having sex with your girlfriend on the club's boardroom table?  (And who hasn't done that?) The way the question is asked, the last answer is the only sensible option even if you think there should be mandatory suspensions. Clearly designed to elicit a designated answer.

Saw this in the paper today and had to laugh. For the 'Is the two referee system working?' question they'd just put 'no' and 'undecided'. I see they've fixed it for the online survey, but I was hoping it was deliberate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7