One thing that was unforgivable

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
torana355 said:
mickqld said:
We won .....bonus. The Broncos lost.....big bonus. Those sooks will be whinging their tits off.....massive bonus. All good just enjoy the victory I'm sure the boys are.

Another bonus is the Dogs are losing to the Titans :)

Thanks 4 the spoiler nice one

The only thing that kills us is penalties and mistakes. Its kinda good in a way because we should have the belief that if we do everything right nobody can go with us, so the destiny of the game is always is our hands. Not many teams can say that.

We do have a problem with the high ball. Players have got to learn to go for the ball, if you drop it so be it, but don't just let the the ball bounce. Nearly cost us the game.

Surely the unforgivable stat would be the number of first or second tackle errors, poor ball control again this week, poor decision making, poor passing from some of the forwards.

Darren said:
Stevie's half snatch didn't look good.

Matai's shoulder does not allow a free/full stretch above his head :-/

So its was great strategy by the Broncos, which inexplicable they changed to pepper Wolfy's wing. The Wolfman was on fire after a two week lay off and made them pay big time.

Taufua needs to run at the jumps - he will learn :angel:

Understanding is all that is required, forgiveness is best left for deliberate acts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4