One thing that was unforgivable

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Giving three tries off kicks in a single game.

Especially when one of those kicks was put up by a prop forward after it looked as though we were shutting down their fifth tackle play.

It was amazing to steal the win at the death but I'm feeling dissatisfied since we were atrocious in contesting the high ball.

They were pinpoint kicks, there wasn't a lot more that could be done to prevent them really, especially the one from McGuire that is so unexpected and into a weird area of the park

Kiwi Eagle said:
They were pinpoint kicks, there wasn't a lot more that could be done to prevent them really, especially the one from McGuire that is so unexpected and into a weird area of the park

This, doubt something like this will happen to us again this season

True, but I'm sure the Broncos and their supporters would rather be in the winner's circle than the loser's circle right about now.

Losing a game when you scored more tries than your opponents is a real bummer. Just ask the 1976 Parramatta 1st grade grand finalists...

They may have been pinpoint but I felt that they could have been shut down with more urgency.

To me the tries scored by Beale and Gillett just looked a little soft.

they were superbly placed kicks, against our left side which is far from what it should be, personell wise. I am guesing but i imagine the penalty count was something like 6-1, they completed at about 90%, had 60%+ posession rate, &0% in our half and 40 tackles in our 20 compred to our 10 in their 20. i will cop 3 tries from outstanding kicks in that situation

chin up, we got the points, and you would be surprised how much the team learnt in that match. Brisbane played as well as they could. good completion rate, sure goal kicking let them down. But they cant get much better than that. Manly can

They were low and placed perfectly in between defenders the only thing they could of done was illegally take out the player

I've forgiven them. The tries were pretty hard to defend. The one that did look odd was the bomb that Taufua looked like he was about to catch then let it go, lucky it bounced back to Matai.

We won .....bonus. The Broncos lost.....big bonus. Those sooks will be whinging their tits off.....massive bonus. All good just enjoy the victory I'm sure the boys are.

in our defence, the kicks were well placed. one was a fluke

for me the unforgivable thing is that we turned the momentm against us so many time with errors or penalties.

In the end we won, we beat second on the ladder

mickqld said:
We won .....bonus. The Broncos lost.....big bonus. Those sooks will be whinging their tits off.....massive bonus. All good just enjoy the victory I'm sure the boys are.

Another bonus is the Dogs are losing to the Titans :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4