One sad thing about tomorrow.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan, the body of the site might be the sum of it's members but you are without doubt the heart. Thanks for all your time and effort over the last 4-5 years. I know it's a labour of love but never under estimate what you have given to us all. It is appreciated.

Hope to hear your cheers all the way from Hervey Bay late this arvo.

Go the MIGHTY Eagles

I am going to jump  into this love fest.
Dan ,
You have done a fantastic job , as have the moderators , and all those that write articles on the site, along with Byso's pics,
This , will know be the pinnacle moment of the site.
A premiership in the biggest of all proportions.
Its great to see , that as a percentage , probably 90% of the main posters are currently in Sydney watching the GF live , a tribute to the TRUE SUPPORTER . As most of you have travelled a great deal , yes you Nutz.

Was wonderful to share the ecstasy of that win with my old mate and sparring partner, Corso Pete.  Thanks for the great day sir Peter.

Matabele link said:
Was wonderful to share the ecstasy of that win with my old mate and sparring partner, Corso Pete.  Thanks for the great day sir Peter.

Doesn't mean that I will back down on our fundamental differences.

However if I go back 3 or 4 years I would have liked to have known what the odds would have been that we would be high fiving each other after Manly scoring tries in a GF

Well done to Dan and all involved. I echo the sentiments expressed by Matabele.  Silvertails was a key factor in my reinvolvement in the club after the dark days of the merger. My kids still marvel that I go to the footy and run into all sorts of people that I have met through this site. A greateful thanks goes to people like Pepsi, Las Vegas etc that don't post here too often any more but were very important members of the site in the early days.

Yesterday was the cream on the cake and it was great day for all.

PS There were some silly 'turf wars' in the early days, partly due to territoriality (the old die-hards who had hung on during the bleak years) and also due to different 'versions' of what loyalty means, though that is all water under the bridge now.

Canteen Worker link said:
A greateful thanks goes to people like Pepsi, Las Vegas etc that don't post here too often any more but were very important members of the site in the early days.

So overcome with emotion was CW that he came up with his first spelling error in the 50 month history of the site!

Great update on the scenes at the club last night.  Obviously would have loved to be there but you can imagine Timmy tearing around the place.  He'd have probably found a way to gate crash the private function without me!

Matabele link said:
  He'd have probably found a way to gate crash the private function without me!

My daughter did!, and we have just seen her photo's of the event. I am so so so jealous.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6