One of the most promising things from last night.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
One of the things that really got my attention was the commoutnent to keeping them scoreless. We could have easily let Turner get away with a try but everyone chased hard and worked toward keeping them out. Late in the game we could have just not worried but that kind if commitment is what wins premierships.

The looks on the players faces when barba scored was great they were all gutted at having let in a try and you would have thought the scoreline was far closer.

The way they celebrated when they stopped the break from turner was like we had won the GF.

One more thing in that sequence, look how early foran read the play and break and started his chase, he is on the other side of the field, sees it happening then just starts pining his legs to the corner to do what he can to stop them.

Brilliant stuff. Never mind the attack, that was first class

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Agree totally Dan they looked so pissed off letting them in

Agreed. I said the same thing in another thread this morning. They looked really disappointed and pissed off with themselves for not keeping them to zero.

Yes i agree dan,our defence last night was something special,the fox commentators kept saying look at the bulldogs by the end of their set they are only upto their forty metre line,we were just bashing them and not letting them advance much ground at all,hope this trend keeps on all year.

The Wheel said:
What commoutnent?

I was wondering that myself but I think that he meant commitment.

Example tonite actualy
Had a SMS convo with bones and look what the iPhone auto correct did to me

imageirr.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8