One of Fattys comments during calling of the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As a player, was a workhorse in defence, i know the old brigade remember him like i do. But in later years he was a bit of a clown especially when the footy show was 1st starting out..
He bore no grudge towards Manly that was evident in his commentary during the mid 90`s, he still loved the place even after what happened to him.

Cambo said:
Masked Eagle said:
Rex said:
If Fatty admitted his call on Gallop being 100% correct in his treatment of Snake was misguided, on reflection, then I could start warming to him again. Or if he showed humanness in seeing that Stewie was actually the victim, not the perpetrator. And that the game does need to make it right. Difficult to warm to Fatty when he remains a Gallop puppet and implicitly endorses the continued mistreatment of Snake. Sad, because I was a fan of Fatty's. Maybe that horrific fall impacted the judgement centre (prefrontal cortex) in his brain.

Why does he have to show us? How do you know he hasn't mended a bridge already with Snake? He seems to be welcome at the club and is still good mates with Des and that tells me they are sweet with him so why are people here still dirty with him.

I'm sure Fatty regrets what he said that night, but all he had to go on was what was in all the papers and he gave Snake a spray. Lets not forget it was at the end of a despicable off season of behavioral issues by NRL players and he was just speaking as someone who loves the game and was sick of seeing players acting up. A sentiment I'm pretty sure we all were feeling. No one here would be dirty with what he said that night if it was Todd Carney or Nathan Hindmarsh and they were later proved by the court to be innocent of all allegations. We are only upset because it was about Snake but Snake, Des and the club don't appear to have problems with him so why still are we?
Mate I'll think you will find fatty is one of the people in the media Brett is still dirty at

And you know this how?

Vautin was a terrific player a real workhorse and had the ability to play hurt not unlike Choc. However I haven't watched the footy show for a couple of years mainly because of him as I don't find him at all funny.

Masked Eagle said:
Rex said:
If Fatty admitted his call on Gallop being 100% correct in his treatment of Snake was misguided, on reflection, then I could start warming to him again. Or if he showed humanness in seeing that Stewie was actually the victim, not the perpetrator. And that the game does need to make it right. Difficult to warm to Fatty when he remains a Gallop puppet and implicitly endorses the continued mistreatment of Snake. Sad, because I was a fan of Fatty's. Maybe that horrific fall impacted the judgement centre (prefrontal cortex) in his brain.

Why does he have to show us? How do you know he hasn't mended a bridge already with Snake? He seems to be welcome at the club and is still good mates with Des and that tells me they are sweet with him so why are people here still dirty with him.

I'm sure Fatty regrets what he said that night, but all he had to go on was what was in all the papers and he gave Snake a spray. Lets not forget it was at the end of a despicable off season of behavioral issues by NRL players and he was just speaking as someone who loves the game and was sick of seeing players acting up. A sentiment I'm pretty sure we all were feeling. No one here would be dirty with what he said that night if it was Todd Carney or Nathan Hindmarsh and they were later proved by the court to be innocent of all allegations. We are only upset because it was about Snake but Snake, Des and the club don't appear to have problems with him so why still are we?

Fatty doesn't have to show us anything if he doesn't want to. All I'm saying is I don't respect the guy for what he did to Snake, I don't warm to him any longer.

If it is good enough for him to go on air fully backing Gallop's outrageous and prejudicial treatment of Snake, then if he thinks he erred and has the guts, he could simply go on air retracting the statement and speaking in support of Snake. Or not, it's up to him. I simply don't respect him as it stands.

Getting back to the topic of the thread, Gould asked Fatty if Manly had done anything different during the OFF-SEASON that has made them into a fitter outfit this year. His response was pretty much as reported earlier in the thread. Gould thinks, and the results are there for everyone to see, that their pre-season preparation is the secret to their current level of fitness.

Getting off-topic again. I'm starting to get sick of the bullsh!t happening on this forum ATM. Most threads are 90% crap. It's quite simple to ignore the idiots. Replying to them only feeds their ego and the threads degenerate from there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6