One less Fullback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Watched the SCSE v Burleigh Bears in the Qld Cup today.

Sandow at fullback is certainly not an option to replace Robbo.

Had a shocker of a 1st half. Cant take bombs.

DSM5...keep looking mate.

After missing out on McDonnell I dont think we are going to get anyone - Thou Rugby League Week says we are still going for Clinton Toopi and he's not a fullback.

Toopi's manager is in the papers today saying that there is no interest in him to make a switch back to NRL at the moment

Jatz,

How do you think Trent Hodkinson went yesterday (1 try & 4 goals)?

I haven't watched the game yet (recorded it) but I believe that the SCSE came back from 20 nil down around the 50 minute mark to take the lead with 3 minutes to go 24 - 20 but lost it again in the last minute & a half 26 - 24. That's the second week in a row that they've lost it by 2 points.

He does have that look about him Jethro. But then again you can watch some games in this grade and see Nuemann as a level above aswell.

I missed most of the comeback period (distractions) but yeah, he scored the 1+4. Im hoping he goes the next level.

Damn.....losing by the 2 points......... but they also went into this match with a record of leading going into half time for each prior match played this year, and were only 4 wins up, so something isnt working quite right there. Concentration ? Something?

Its early days but the signs are good. Success wont be too far away.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4