1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One for the Dummies

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    People (eg Barks), if you have nothing better to do, then trawl back through every newspaper publication and write a list of the "published" highest salaries of players.

If you can do that for Manly's squad and come in less than $5m then I'll revoke my statement that Buderus is on around $160k - something I have on good authority from two independant sources.

Spare me :roll:

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Does it matter!!! (mata)

Bottom line is that whilst Monaghan is playing good footy it is unlikely that he is worth 249 k per season - the money normally reserved for the top echelon of playmakers.

What is done is done and we have to build a bridge!!!!

3. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,083 / 284
    Canteen - always there to lend support !!! :lol:

5. Barks

Barks Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hehehehehehe.

Buderus is on more than 160k. Joey get's the bulk of the cash and it fair to say bedsy could get more elsewhere - no doubt. But $160k is crap. Atleast i mentioned as to how I know he aint on that much and who my conact was. You started off with "you have it from good authority", now it's two independant sources. Your full of it.

And even IF - if they want to pay bedsy or any player under's - good luck to them. Why don't you complain about manly paying Beaver too much & beaver not being like Bedsy and playing for 'lifestyle"....your freakin' good at it.

6. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Who's the Dummy :)

7. Barks

Barks Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hehehehehehe.

Buderus is on more than 160k. Joey get's the bulk of the cash and it fair to say bedsy could get more elsewhere - no doubt. But $160k is crap. Atleast i mentioned as to how I know he aint on that much and who my conact was. You started off with "you have it from good authority", now it's two independant sources. Your full of it.

And even IF - if they want to pay bedsy or any player under's - good luck to them. Why don't you complain about manly paying Beaver too much & beaver not being like Bedsy and playing for 'lifestyle"....your freakin' good at it.

8. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,586 / 63
    Sraight from the horses or should i say dogs mouth -Barks !!

9. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0

You've done it again robbiea

Another classic!! :dance: :lol: