One down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He got owned by the Burgess Boys last week. He's a flat track bully, when he's up against the best he never delivers.

Never wanted him anyway. Cost too much and he's a knob, he's perfectly suited for the chooks. I'd rather Napa.

Napa has the added dimension of being a fiery ranga - uncontrollable fits of rage and soul-lessness.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
JWH extended for two years with the Rorters
Look...it's just a rumour, but word on the street is that he did what was best for him and his family....ssshhhhh
31387_116264361750803_332804_n.jpg

So he DIDNT want to play under Brad Arthur???

Must be a bigger dickhead than he appears.

Obviously didn't wake up in the morning wondering if he wanted to be there or not, nor sitting in his car not wanting to go to training. Fkn sooks glad they're gone.

Neither ever really serious targets, so not two down at all.

Id be much more disappointed to see Elgey resigning with the Titans, although you can bet the NRL will pull out all stops to keep him.

I like Nappa, big boy but seems to have a bit more footwork than JWH. (Roosters will sign him up shortly though) I agree JWH did get owned by the Burgees boys. The whole roosters bench looked good when they came on. Some of these big mobile forwards these days that put a step on just before the line are having a real impact. Tepai Moeroa, Manu Ma'u from Parra and Kane Evans, Sio Siua Taukeiaho are 4 of these type of players. Would be great if Manly could secure a large prop with go forward like Tom Burgess and a damaging back rower who can play 80 mins. Obviously Sam Burgess would be the ultimate signing, (but a very long shot) - but a similar style player to him. Young Docker could be worth looking at from Penrith Panthers, and I wouldn't cancel out Nate Myles. Proven performer at Origin. Kade Snowden owned Tamou on the weekend as well.

JWH is one of the dumbest footballers going around. He's up there with Josh Reynolds with the amount of penalties and brain snaps.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6