On TripleM today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
Can the people who call DCE Sid, tell me why he's called Sid?
Sid the Sloth look alike, according to his loving Teamates :D Simpler to pronounce.

It was on Sterlo a few weeks back and DCE reckoned it was funny due to his unusually long neck :)
[attachment=790]

niccipops said:
Can the people who call DCE Sid, tell me why he's called Sid?
Sid the Sloth look alike, according to his loving Teamates :D Simpler to pronounce.

It was on Sterlo a few weeks back and DCE reckoned it was funny due to his unusually long neck :)
attachment.php

HappilyManly said:

Lol. That's hilarious HM. He does look like him. Thanks for educating me.

My Source has just told me that below is all TRUE....

F&*K triple m

All we need is a little winning attitude adjustment , clear run of injuries and their will be heads turning at the end of the year

niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:

And thanks HM for educating me too. Puzzle finally solved :)

Well they've been playing the last 2 weeks like there's something wrong.Maybe there is a rift in the camp, if true look what happened to the dogs last year with the barber situation.

This is not good people & needs to be sorted quickly.

As I figured the twerp said nothing on Monday night show. Maybe his Fox minders had the good sense to tell him to shut up and stop making slanderous accusations or maybe like always he's just full of s..t and didn't have the balls to say it on a national NRL tv show rather than his morning radio jerk fest.

Technical Coach said:
Why is it that during these social media times a few bad performances always means there is "a rift in the club" that needs to be sorted quickly.

What happened to the good old "we are just not good enough at the moment"

So true. Too many people reaching for cyanide capsules at the moment. Calm the farm and let's see how they react next game.

Frank said:
Always sceptical when users with very low post counts come on here with these kinds of allegations.

Could be legit but I don't buy it.

Sorry Frank ill ask before posting next time :) Geezzz mate only telling you's what i heard on national radio no need to be sceptical im a Manly fan, And for the record i dont buy it either

Whilst I agree we shouldn't be looking to blow our heads off currently, something doesn't seem right. To capitulate so weakly against the Tigers and now the Broncos is something very foreign to this Manly team. Whatever the cause:

A rift in the playing group,
Complacency
Injuries
Off Field Board Issues
All of the above

It needs to be addressed and dealt with. I think the majority of fans can handle losing when you can see the boys busting their balls out there, and really battling hard. If we lose through lack of skill....alright. If we lose through lack of effort or intensity....that's not alright. And to be lapped by the Tigers and the Broncs is not a good sign. And whilst these two teams can produce quality performances, they are not the Storm of the 2006-2009 era, or the Dragons in 2010. They are top 8 teams (if lucky).

So whilst we all need to keep calm, the boys need to get over whatever is making them lose their focus and get on with it. And if any of them don't want to be at Manly, then fine, thankyou for your service and go and play under Ricky Stuart or whoever.

It is true that DCE and the way he and his management have handled his contract situation has put him off side with some of the senior members of the team but they are still professional enough to want to win the comp and send Gifty out a winner.

Las Vegas Blvd said:
If I was Gift , Choc , Matai and co I would be filthy with the club getting a war chest together to keep DCE and force the older blokes out . The kid can play - but money isnt everything .

You can't be serious? So we should resign a 30 year old that only plays half a season over the best halfback in the game?

This is the NRL in 2014, money talks and everyone knows that.

We need to keep DCE at all costs. It's that simple.

ALinda said:
niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:

And thanks HM for educating me too. Puzzle finally solved :)

If you ladies bothered to read every post in every thread you would know that this has already been answered!!!!! sheesh (that's how I found out :blush: )

:rolleyes::shy::rolleyes::shy::rolleyes:

:angel::D

As per thread..... Great halfbacks are pretty rare at the moment, I think I've clicked into really wanting us to keep dce and foz as priorities mode. I don't really believe the scuttlebutt and even if they're all having a sook at the moment...results matter and they'll want them.

Plus triplem....c'mon please! Matty and all his gurantees regarding the exodus of players? did he ever say on air that he was wrong?

There was more of an exodus from penrith to the sharks wasn't there? Where was the weeks of crapping on about that?

globaleagle said:
mickqld said:
Pretty reliable source has informed me that Matt Johns is an A grade pelican who's never had an original thought, idea or any sports journalistic skills EVER!!!!!

Geez Mick, your source could be anyone playing with more than 3 brain cells!

anthonyb1965 said:
Frank said:
Always sceptical when users with very low post counts come on here with these kinds of allegations.

I too have a "low post count" but am I a Manly Supporter? Absolutely!!!

Everyone has a right to have their say be it right or wrong but "low post counts" shouldn't preclude anyone's eligibility.

I preclude your posts eligibility!

I don't discount them. Just view them with a healthy dose of scepticism. I'd rather have these rumours confirmed from other sources than take them at face value from someone who started posting yesterday. It wouldn't be the first time someone has created an account (or more than one) for the sole purpose of malicious rumour mongering.

From the F6 said:
Frank said:

Sorry Frank ill ask before posting next time :) Geezzz mate only telling you's what i heard on national radio no need to be sceptical im a Manly fan, And for the record i dont buy it either

Ask if you like. Surely you don't need my permission. Say what you like. If you post a rumour surely you don't expect to have it treated as fact. I am certainly entitled to be sceptical.

I chose not to be believe it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7