On the road again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly's twitter just said:
"Contrary to reports in the paper on the weekend, the Rnd3 game against Knights WILL be played at Brookie, first time since '07"

Wow. With this attitude, how long before they follow the US lead and take our club to another city? Perhaps the L.A. Sea Eagles. They have plenty of big stadia there.

manlyforever08 link said:
Manly's twitter just said:
\"Contrary to reports in the paper on the weekend, the Rnd3 game against Knights WILL be played at Brookie, first time since '07\"

from the website

Round 3 game definitely at Brookvale Oval
22/11/2010 2:58:32 PM
Contrary to reports published on the weekend, the round 3 game against the Newcastle Knights will be played at Brookvale Oval.

Despite the untrue story published in the Manly Daily, the Sea Eagles will battle with the Knights at Fortress Brookvale.

This will be the first time the Sea Eagles have played against the Knights since 2007 at Brookvale.

There are two games to be played away from Brookvale but the Sea Eagles can confirm that it will not be the round 3 game.

If any members or fans have any queries about this matter they are urged to contact the club.

This is definately not an even comp and hasnt been since Bennet,Ribot and News scum stuck there inbred 7 finger hands were it never belonged.Bring on the commission cant be soon enough.Theyll be calling us the travelling Sea eagles soon.Have wings will fly i guess.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
You can blame the tv scheduling for our low crowds, I think we had 3 home mnf games which kills the averages

We must have done ok financially out of MNF last year though, our averages were not that low and we were still collecting the bonus.

BTW forgot top mention we'll have SOO tickets again next year and be selling them as an additionn to anyone who does our Brisbane double header package. If you have never been to Sunnycorp for a SOO match you are really missing something, so that would be a great opportunity.

The double header WILL be Friday night......so come Wednesday, stay 3 or 4 nights and do both.

Brookvale Oval
Crowd: 16745, Round 1009 v St George Illawarra
Crowd: 16055, Round 1005 v Cronulla
Crowd: 15933, Round 1026 v Canterbury-Bankstown
Crowd: 15195, Round 1007 v Gold Coast
Crowd: 13095, Round 1024 v Warriors
Crowd: 12550, Round 1022 v Melbourne
Crowd: 11661, Round 1015 v South Sydney
Crowd: 11316, Round 1013 v Brisbane
Crowd: 11023, Round 1010 v Parramatta
Crowd: 10027, Round 1018 v Canberra
Total: 133600  Average: 13360

NorthPower Stadium
Crowd: 20059, Round 1020 v Wests Tigers
Crowd: 12138, Round 1003 v Newcastle
Total: 32197  Average: 16098

Mark from Brisbane link said:
BTW forgot top mention we'll have SOO tickets again next year and be selling them as an additionn to anyone who does our Brisbane double header package. If you have never been to Sunnycorp for a SOO match you are really missing something, so that would be a great opportunity.

The double header WILL be Friday night......so come Wednesday, stay 3 or 4 nights and do both.

This double header talk is amazing when you consider the history. Only a few years ago the broncos were in arms about playing manly the weekend at suncorp a few days after origin, siting reasons of a poor crowd attendance, the danger in using the field again so closely .They did a deal with manly for cash to swap the home games around

Actually I remember as i got stung with airfares to sydney and  the game ended up being 15 minutes from where i live. Had arranged some tours in sydney and as well so dropping out was going to cost me so i just went and missed the game

I think a few fans were even compensated by manly from memory

Mark from Brisbane link said:

i'm really hoping to do this in 2011 :) never been to origin or suncorp.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6