on fox now, 2006 v St G

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I remember that game well - I had a double - Hawthorn into Manly, and got Hawthorn up @ $7 that day, only for Manly to lose...........and then had to endure a 2 hour trip home with a Dragons fan.

I got my own back in 2008 though and the semi final, made even better by the fact that, at the time, it was Mark "I only got where I am thanks to my name" Gasnier's last game..........I despise that knobhead.

mmmdl said:
I remember that game well - I had a double - Hawthorn into Manly, and got Hawthorn up @ $7 that day, only for Manly to lose...........and then had to endure a 2 hour trip home with a Dragons fan.

I got my own back in 2008 though and the semi final, made even better by the fact that, at the time, it was Mark "I only got where I am thanks to my name" Gasnier's last game..........I despise that knobhead.

Last game for like 2 years....its a shame he came back

mmmdl said:

If you're saying Gasnier was a **** centre before he went to Rugby you're kidding yourself!

Napper said:
mmmdl said:

If you're saying Gasnier was a s**t centre before he went to Rugby you're kidding yourself!

Should never have played for the blues

Napper said:
mmmdl said:

If you're saying Gasnier was a s**t centre before he went to Rugby you're kidding yourself!

he's nowhere near as good a player as he was made out to be. Not a pimple on Killers arse really.

And why the hell is he on NRL on Fox? In fact, why is it that these shows seem to love these guys that rack off to other games and come back - Dell another example. If they love the game so much they would have stayed (though we all know Gaz was nothing more than a money hungry grub who, quite obviously had these contracts agreed to before he signed his "4" year massively backended deal with the Dragqueens that was never going to be honoured"

Matai was brilliant in this match. At one stage his hair came out of its tie and he made a huge break with hair flying everywhere. I've never seen him with that look before, quite scary!

Napper said:
mmmdl said:

If you combine Matt Cooper's defence with Mark Gasnier's attack you get Jamie Lyon.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6