On-field questions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My main concern for next year is finishing try scoring opportunities. How often did you see Robbo or Hoppa bomb a try? Can Oldfield & Whare be this ruthless (I can't see Wolfman playing all games). Hard to say this far out if we will or won't be affected much by SOO.
One thing that did let us down a little this year was last tackle options but i think this will improve next year with DCE & Foran more settled & experienced.

I reckon Hoppa and Robbo are the biggest loses. There goes both our backup fullbacks. Hoppa made a ton of meters and Robbo was always reliable. Both are massive loses and both played key roles in getting is the premiership.
I'm pretty certain Oldfields preferred position is fullback, can anybody confirm this?
Whare's preferred position is center, but I didn't mind what I saw from him with his limited opportunity on the wing.
I guess the positive is we picked up Ben Farrar, he isn't Hoppa or Robbo but he goes alright. Did we sign a MacDougall brother?

mickqld said:
Well having wrote us off early this year I'm not going to put my foot in it again and say we will go B2B or we can't. The effect of all this drama is going to be negative for a lot of the players no doubt. Des was like a godfather to most of them.

Just about everyone assumes every player was attached to Hasler which might have been the case before his departure. Tooves hasn't just popped up from nowhere and has been assistant coach for a few years. Couldn't they be just as attached to Tooves?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8