• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
just checked the TV guide and CH9 has our game against the Panthers as the Delayed game on Friday nite  :-[
and guess who has the live 7:30 slot  ::)

nothing new for us especially up this way. Just makes life very hard trying to be on radio slience

really dont see why we need 2 games on a Friday nite, I dont know too many people that sit thru the 2nd one

I know I rarely do. I am either out and dont want to watch it, or too knackered to stay up these days, so just go to bed.

I think the main idea is having a QLD game and a Sydney game to keep interest, but at least twice a year there are no QLD games on a friday

Consider yourself lucky you don't live in Perth.  Ch9 shows Friday Nite games at 2am so if you don't have foxtel you are either too pissed to watch the game or too tired to get up for it

I have had an offer from a supporter up here who works for a sign company to make a proper banner for the MWTS (at no cost)...by proper I mean the ones you'd go and get done at the sign shop......so I quite like the suggestion above.

Really all I was going to do is get the name done on a long sign, that would run about 20 seats.....but I suppose a more square sign might be easier and would suit if there were less numbers.

I'll start a thread on this later,and see what your ideas people come up with.

Dan link said:
nothing new for us especially up this way. Just makes life very hard trying to be on radio slience
..  i`ll still be listening to it on the radio..  :)
so i will know wether it will be worth staying up for it lol..
;)..

if its the 2nd game it won't be on the radio either, only score updates, it really sux this timeslot, I think the only way to see it live is to be there, **** you Nine

One friday night game free to air, one on fox...thats a better solution, at least you have viewers choice on Saturday nights on Austar and Fox

Dan link said:
One friday night game free to air, one on fox...thats a better solution, at least you have viewers choice on Saturday nights on Austar and Fox
  The clowns at Ch 9 could offer the same.  But they don't.  They treat their customers with contempt, no wonder their brand is increasingly tarnished.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2