1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG I can not believe it....

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by double hoops, Sep 29, 2016.

1. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+2,370 / 106
    The gold coin is back.....Lol. I was really expecting the club to have a signing announcement today. Given the back lash and discontent of long term supporters this year, I was expecting they would be going all out today, to win people back....

Wow they think all you folk want and need is another 1 c plastic coin and you will come running.......that will do me...The lunatics are running the asylum.

It is really so sad to see just how disengaged this franchise has become with its once members.

But an organisation or more specifically the people running it have to be willing to listen, and Zorba has told us all we are irrelevant anyway.

Hurry up peeps get your gold coin before you miss out. Zorba needs you to pay for his free pies at the canteen.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

+4,358 / 66
    It's in my work bag. Sometimes when I need coins to buy a coffee I pull it out with other change. My cafe doesn't class it as legal tender.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+7,590 / 55