O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

Was at Narabeen , in the office, saw Des and 2 other dudes, showing O'Mealy around the facilities. Noticed Lyon was in the group as well? Wonder what that means?

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

Was at Narabeen , in the office, saw Des and 2 other dudes, showing O'Mealy around the facilities. Noticed Lyon was in the group as well? Wonder what that means?

It would be all part of the spiel to encourage him to sign with us for next year. At least it confirms that we are chasing him.

Might mean bad news about kite though (or maybe another prop to be released?)

Imagine kite and O'meley as our starting props and Rose and bryant off the bench.

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

Could also explain why its taking so long to release this weeks side. Maybe Shrek is suiting up in maroon on Saturday night? :lol2: :lol2:

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

[quote author=Sherlock]
Dont believe this fool - u are no chance @ omeley. Outside chance of odonnell from cowboys.

Latest news is watmow no chance 4 weekend, wont b bac until round 3 @ earliest.
The only fool I see here is yourself.
Go back to school , learn how to spell , and then maybe , just maybe you might be taken seriously.
[/quote]

Earl - U r an objectionable prick of the highest order - **** off!

The only thing that is lower than ure manners is ure IQ

mark my words watmow will not play this weekend & if omealy is in a manly jemper next year i will neva psot on this site again

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

Hey Shlock, why are you able to spell "objectionable" but not "your" and "jumper"? Don't they learn ya proper in Dubbo?

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

he never sid playing for manly, just in a manly jumper - we somehow need to make this happen just to get rid of sherlocks posts

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

he never sid playing for manly, just in a manly jumper - we somehow need to make this happen just to get rid of sherlocks posts

get King to give him his. 2 problems solved then.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6