Oldfield's performance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I thought That he played more like a seasoned centre than a rookie, Hoppa showed him up with two trys but he was pretty good, thoughts?

Very good, I thought we'd struggle with depth this year but we seem to have blokes that can come in and fill in right across the board.

He played well, but did look lost in defence, which is not unusual for a rookie, centre is the hardest spot on the park to defend

My thoughts too Kiwi.  I saw him against the Goons in the finals last year and he seemed to have a future.  He's big too. 

Gave away a try by not staying out on his man, and was bundled into touch with a player free for a try inside.  If T-Rex had done that there'd be five different threads urging his execution.  Having said that I thought Oldfield was superb today.

He will easily get back ahead of Mauro/Robinson etc, that spot will be his. They have been training him up to be a forward all summer

I thought  Oldfield was great today.  He may be shown up a bit in defence, but with experience he will get better.  His attack was really good.  Made at least 2 line breaks.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Oldfield is a talented individual - hard to tackle with speed to burn - his defence in the centres a definate concern with his body language saying is he yours or mine. The thing hard to replace is speed & i think he is quicker than anyone realises - our youngsters can bring home the premiership - get on NOW!!!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
He played well, but did look lost in defence, which is not unusual for a rookie, centre is the hardest spot on the park to defend
  He looked less lost than T Rex does.

He definitely should have kicked in or thrown a pass rather than get tackled into touch.  Bad error for a professional.  Rex's comment is correct.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2