1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oldfield

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by mr seagles, Jul 29, 2011.

1. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Oldfield is very ,very overrated he cant tackle,he cant read the play and he just looks out of depth out there.Im sorry mick you have to go bring back wolfy or robbo any day ,piss him off.......full stop.

2. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    totally agree, oldfield needs more time in nsw cup, maybe next year will be his time, definitely robbo adds more consistency

• Like Like x 1
  3. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    I agree he needs work but is young and will improve. Remember he is our 4th choice winger, not a bad 4th choice IMO.

4. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    Robbo would normally have been there. And then Wolfman. But both were injured. What can you do?

5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0

This. FMD the bloke is a backup, give him a break.

Personally I'd be willing to stick with him as a starter next year (assuming Robbo doesn't re-sign) purely on his potential, great physical attributes & high ceiling. Give the lad time, we will reap the rewards in the future.

@mrseagles - weren't you the one bemoaning how we would lose Oldfield because he couldn't get any game time & stick with the old, slow & past it Michael Robertson? Go to bed champ, surprised your rents let you stay up this late.

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    ****ing oldfield, cost us the game, on $900,000 should be dally m prop of the year and top points scorer. cant believe he cost NSW the origin win.

In case you cannot tell the im being sarcastic given Robbo and Wolf are out injured but some tools just cant help themselves. perfhaps they should hang themselves first before the players in ther 5th game

What a great game of footy to watch, one forward pass in it that last week was called, extremely close. Everyone should have loved watching that

7. codewana

codewana Active Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    Calling oldfield a player with no potential is very off. Sure he doesn't make the top two wingers at our club, but I look forward to seeing him play for us with more time invested in him in the future.

8. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    I think Jase has pinched Darren's log-in.

9. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    not me champ have never liked oldfield and never will he is ordinary and should go back to nsw cup..

10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    Just quietly, I'd how to quote properly before throwing the goose call out there. Fair game though, if it wasn't you it wasn't you.

11. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    hope you have the Ryan luck with that too

12. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,401 / 130
    Not his best game tonight. But that happens.

Why blame him for the loss. Blame Jamie Lyon for dropping a bomb with no defenders around him and the line wide open.