Oldfield

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
Oldfield is very ,very overrated he cant tackle,he cant read the play and he just looks out of depth out there.Im sorry mick you have to go bring back wolfy or robbo any day ,piss him off.......full stop.

totally agree, oldfield needs more time in nsw cup, maybe next year will be his time, definitely robbo adds more consistency

I agree he needs work but is young and will improve. Remember he is our 4th choice winger, not a bad 4th choice IMO.

Robbo would normally have been there. And then Wolfman. But both were injured. What can you do?

Garts said:
I agree he needs work but is young and will improved. Remember he is our 4th choice winger, not a bad 4th choice IMO.

Garts said:
I agree he needs work but is young and will improve. Remember he is our 4th choice winger, not a bad 4th choice IMO.

This. FMD the bloke is a backup, give him a break.

Personally I'd be willing to stick with him as a starter next year (assuming Robbo doesn't re-sign) purely on his potential, great physical attributes & high ceiling. Give the lad time, we will reap the rewards in the future.

@mrseagles - weren't you the one bemoaning how we would lose Oldfield because he couldn't get any game time & stick with the old, slow & past it Michael Robertson? Go to bed champ, surprised your rents let you stay up this late.

****ing oldfield, cost us the game, on $900,000 should be dally m prop of the year and top points scorer. cant believe he cost NSW the origin win.

In case you cannot tell the im being sarcastic given Robbo and Wolf are out injured but some tools just cant help themselves. perfhaps they should hang themselves first before the players in ther 5th game

What a great game of footy to watch, one forward pass in it that last week was called, extremely close. Everyone should have loved watching that

Calling oldfield a player with no potential is very off. Sure he doesn't make the top two wingers at our club, but I look forward to seeing him play for us with more time invested in him in the future.

Darren said:
totally agree, oldfield needs more time in nsw cup, maybe next year will be his time, definitely robbo adds more consistency

I think Jase has pinched Darren's log-in.

Wolfpack said:
Garts said:
I agree he needs work but is young and will improved. Remember he is our 4th choice winger, not a bad 4th choice IMO.

Garts said:

Personally I'd be willing to stick with him as a starter next year (assuming Robbo doesn't re-sign) purely on his potential, great physical attributes & high ceiling. Give the lad time, we will reap the rewards in the future.

@mrseagles - weren't you the one bemoaning how we would lose Oldfield because he couldn't get any game time & stick with the old, slow & past it Michael Robertson? Go to bed champ, surprised your rents let you stay up this late.

not me champ have never liked oldfield and never will he is ordinary and should go back to nsw cup..

Just quietly, I'd how to quote properly before throwing the goose call out there. Fair game though, if it wasn't you it wasn't you.

mr seagles said:
Wolfpack said:
Garts said:

Garts said:

not me champ have never liked oldfield and never will he is ordinary and should go back to nsw cup..

hope you have the Ryan luck with that too

Not his best game tonight. But that happens.

Why blame him for the loss. Blame Jamie Lyon for dropping a bomb with no defenders around him and the line wide open.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2