Oldfield to Roosters - this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If that's the case (wasn't offered a contract) then based on who we have now we'd be looking at Jorge / Ben / Wolfie as the wingers....if Wolfie goes then just those two....threadbare to say the least.

Yes who do we have in NSW Cup / Under 20's ???

Mark from Brisbane said:
If that's the case (wasn't offered a contract) then based on who we have now we'd be looking at Jorge / Ben / Wolfie as the wingers....if Wolfie goes then just those two....threadbare to say the least.

Oldfield's manager, Sam Ayoub, told The Manly Daily the Sea Eagles told them about four weeks ago they could not make him an offer for 2013 and it was best he look elsewhere.

"We have no issue with that; their honesty was appreciated," Ayoub said.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/sea-eagles-nrl-taufua-is-ours-to-2014/

I sit through the dirge of NYC and can not see any talent comming through - yet :angel:

The main gist is to end this endless distraction of contract negotiations somehow.
Yesterday's fiasco with the Perret/Oldfield swap, reminded me of the Supercoach concept, but being played out in the actual NRL by the Green Turd and his lackeys :mad:

Just how many outside backs are the dogs buying, and judging by the quality they might be stuck with a few duds over the next couple of years. I dont think Hasler realises that Ben Kennedy was his greatest buy and there are no more BK's around. some would argue that he made Manly what it is today. Not sure that Trex and inu will have the same impact on the Dogs players.

So we let him go, i really would have preferred to keep Whare and Oldie and let the Wolfman go. Hopefully Wolfman can come back and stay injury free.

Mark from Brisbane said:

Dont worry Mark I am sure we will pick a winger with potential at a bargain price . Some one like a Michael Robertson .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6