Oldfield "Hat-trick"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
torana355 said:
Give the guy a break he was bloody good in defense last night, his positional play has improved and he knows how to score a try. I never rated him before but players can improve and i think he is doing just that, a bit like Lussick and even Harrison really.

I have to agree with you with those comments. The only thing that I think that he needs to do to improve his game is to try and improve the position of where he scores his tries (and that is not talking about last night's game as the opportunities were not always there for him but there have been other games where he could have improved the try so that Jamie would have a better chance of converting but he has just seen the line and grounded the ball near the corner).

The Eagle said:
bob dylan said:
A polished performance by a guy who will improve dramatically with another 20 games outside Lyon.

True enough, his name in the sheet still scares the s**t out of me though

As did the name David Williams to me in 2008. Lyon is that good he makes park footballers into internationals.

Scenario A: Oldfield scores three tries. Forum dismisses tries as purely the work of Lyon & B.Stewart.

Scenario B: Oldfield scores no tries, Taufua/Wookie scores three. Forum dismisses Oldfield as a hack whilst annointing Taufua/Wookie as the chosen one.

He was great out there last night. Reminded me of his play at the start of 2011.

The only thing stopping this guy from being very good is a regular first grade spot.

You will see him, Whare and others go on to be very good players at other clubs where they will get the opportunity.

I felt oldfield played his best game of the season. Yeah he is playing on the outside on killer and gift, but he made sure he finished them.

Defensively, complete turn around for him. He read the dragqueens play well. He kept coming up in dfence and made some solid tackles.

I think he deserves some credit for his performance

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6