OK....so WHATS the problem

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For the past decade every single Manly fan did not cringe when the names Stuart, Lyon and Matai were named, they rejoiced. For 10 years they were the best, and we loved them.

They may be past their best, but to ever suggest they are detrimental to this club or cringe worthy a shows a real lack of appreciation.

I know you probably don't mean it as such 007, but it is difficult to criticise a team for having no "culture" when so many new players see the disrespect shown to our champions by our fans.

What is the culture you want them to buy into. I would think a start would be to understand that Manly players and fans stick solid.

Just to make it clear , the names I was referring to : Lewis Brown
Nathan Green ; Starling ; Leary to name a few . It's no good people saying stick solid and keep losing every week because the people making the wrong decisions will continue to get away with it .. I suggested a player to Fulton and he told me he'd never make it . 3 years later he played for Australia ....

Just to make it clear , the names I was referring to : Lewis Brown
Nathan Green ; Starling ; Leary to name a few . It's no good people saying stick solid and keep losing every week because the people making the wrong decisions will continue to get away with it .. I suggested a player to Fulton and he told me he'd never make it . 3 years later he played for Australia ....

Sorry if any confusion, but in your original post, the 3 top names listed in the quote were Stuart, matai and Lyons.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6