OK Manly, are you up to the Challenge?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The JM Stand rocks. Best accommodation at Leichhardt. I would be happy with buckets of rain as my soccer trial would be called off and I would be there in the JM! I would even contrbute to the flooring. :clap:

Flooring for the JM stand now that is an idea and a half.

If anyone has any tent polls we need to get some of them up

Ah but we have a virtually free standing see through plastic sheet that can house up to 10 people

I think it will be too crowded for the JM stand but see how we go. Not sure where I will position myself for this game, thinkg of one of the corners

especially since I will have my GF and some other girls under there. as for Bi-so well who knows?

Zap bringing women for all.

Hopium has to stay at home and study so i wont be bringing her to the party.

Im still planning to head to the club beforehand but we may be really hung over so dont know when. Satdy is starting to sound very very big.

Not sure they are going to the golden slipper on saturday night but they said they may go.

I wish I were going to the golden slipper too. Damn Wedding!!!

The Slipper meet at Rosehill is a day thing. Gates open at 9.00 am, first race is about 11.40 am. Maybe they are having bands in to the night :?

yeah ManlyBacker how would you be with your hang over the next day?

The wedding I have to go to is at 2Pm then reception at 6PM.

My mates will all be out at the races from start to finish then a pub crawl home. They will be in no state to do anything the next day

Rosehill - 2 mins from home. Hate the Slipper traffic - though I will be stuck out at Homebush watching discus and shotput and other such exciting events. :O

Ill be over at the beaches sat night - not sure where but maybe down manly or even as far up as the arms. see how we feel

Went to Rosehill with 80 ppl last week $130-each for private boxes. It was pretty good grog was OK and the food was great. No stuff all about racing but won a trifecta so that'll do me.

The footy is better. imo

On saturday i'm going to the hunter valley with friends on a winery bus trip. I'll pace myself though.......I hope :?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6