ok i need to know ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mudgeagle

Reserve Grader
1, are we going to spend all of the cap in 2011.?  2,who is in money trouble the club , one or both of the owners , and if so why has one not brought out the other ...and is this what seems to be causing all of the grief ?                                       

1.  Not sure, however looking at crowd figures and withdrawal of a major sponsor this could be an option for the club is revenue goes down

2. There is rumour Max's business is not as it was due to GFC etc - the industry he is in was heavily affected.  Not sure of the extent of issue with him but I understand that was at the heart of the originally disagreement with the Penns (ie alledegly Max not contributing his share on time etc)
3. The relationshsip was fractured to the extent that Max wouldn't sell to the Penns even if he was offerred the Sydney Harbour Bridge/Opera House for his share.

This is probably last years news, not sure of current status but max has a major development on the cards in North Sydney whihc should help his position if it all goes to plan.

If Zorba gave you that info he would then have to eat you and he isn't very hungry at the moment!

Mud

You may just get those questions answered.

I am "trying" to convince the club to do a Q & A and post the answers to the many questions getting asked on here, no promises just a suggestion I have made to them BUT hopefully they'll see the benefit and agree to do it. I imagine some would not be answered, such as which of the owners may be in financial trouble, but I think the Cap one would get a run. Fingers crossed and I'll advise as soon as I hear if this is to take place.

thanks ,Mark just with all the players we seem to be losing and the club saying were not looking for any major signings something seems to be amiss ,not to sure what tho manly was never a club that lost the players they wanted to keep so it might just be a case of Des and Crusher thinking that we don't need these players in the long term ?

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Mud

I am \"trying\" to convince the club to do a Q & A and post the answers to the many questions getting asked on here, no promises just a suggestion I have made to them BUT hopefully they'll see the benefit and agree to do it. I imagine some would not be answered, such as which of the owners may be in financial trouble, but I think the Cap one would get a run. Fingers crossed and I'll advise as soon as I hear if this is to take place.

in what month are you expecting a response ;)

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=183992.msg273637#msg273637 date=1278917409]
Mud

I am \"trying\" to convince the club to do a Q & A and post the answers to the many questions getting asked on here, no promises just a suggestion I have made to them BUT hopefully they'll see the benefit and agree to do it. I imagine some would not be answered, such as which of the owners may be in financial trouble, but I think the Cap one would get a run. Fingers crossed and I'll advise as soon as I hear if this is to take place.

in what month are you expecting a response ;)
[/quote]

As I said in another thread, if the club truly cared about it's members and supporters, we wouldn't have to beg them to answer legitimate questions on the current goings on (and not going ons).

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Mud

If the club came on here and read half of the crap written about them, I couldn't really see them being overly keen on making that happen

If the team was playing better then most of this crap wouldn't be written anyway.  

If they were going the way they should be then all we would be talking about is the home semi and booking tickets for the grand final. 

People are expressing their frustration at the team and management who they see as not performing to their ability at the moment. 

If you think it is bad now just log on next Saturday night if we lose to the sharks. 

I hope the club looks at this site every day. They should care what their customers say about them. That is if they want to be in business in the years to come?

tookey, perhaps you are right...to a point, but check out my thread titled
"Are we in serious poop". Very few of my points actually relate directly to on field performance. That is my biggest worry.

DSM5 link said:
We won't lose to the sharks.  They are in deeper crap than us. 
Don't be so certain. We are in quite 'similar' boats. On and off the field.

WAMF link said:
I hope the club looks at this site every day. They should care what their customers say about them. That is if they want to be in business in the years to come?

\"Are we in serious poop\". Very few of my points actually relate directly to on field performance. That is my biggest worry.

They should care, but how much garbage do you think they will be prepared to wade through to find a decent point

For example, let's say Zorba, Lowe and Des come for a look, they open every thread calling them all sorts between them, dumb, fat, douchebag, piece of ****, dictator

There may be an intelligent question in amongst all that type of crap, but why would they bother giving their time up to answer questions when in every thread there is some sort of derogatory remark about them

They would have all been around long enough for the comments like that to be water off a ducks back, but it wouldn't make them keen for any sort of involvement with the posters

The club has absolutly no reason to open their books to general members.

Not only would it be a violation of players rights for the general public to know what they earn, the club has better things to do with their time than providing the financial proof as to why players aren't being signed the way supporters see fit.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=183992.msg273668#msg273668 date=1278921975]

\"Are we in serious poop\". Very few of my points actually relate directly to on field performance. That is my biggest worry.

They should care, but how much garbage do you think they will be prepared to wade through to find a decent point

For example, let's say Zorba, Lowe and Des come for a look, they open every thread calling them all sorts between them, dumb, fat, douchebag, piece of s**t, dictator

There may be an intelligent question in amongst all that type of crap, but why would they bother giving their time up to answer questions when in every thread there is some sort of derogatory remark about them

They would have all been around long enough for the comments like that to be water off a ducks back, but it wouldn't make them keen for any sort of involvement with the posters
[/quote]
I better start towing the company line then  ;D

Haha, no need to tow any line mate

I just think that questions asked in a respectful manner would be more likely to draw the club in, than throwing around some of the insults that some people seem to only be capable of

It has become plainly obvious to me the past couple of weeks with some of the topics I have read why the club would pull the pin on their forum. That is in no way having a go at all of the old MSWE posters, some I quite enjoy reading their thoughts, some I just basically hit the ignore button with

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6