Oh wow will this be a fun grand final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If warriors play like that next week its going to be one tough game of football. I am so pumped for this grand final.

GO MANLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bit disappointed we're not taking on the Storm.

Either way, I dont think either team would be able to stand up to Manly next week.

Me too, I wanted a team to hate in the GF. THis will, however, be a great GF where it will rouse the passions of the football public, albeit for the Warriors; as you can't hate the warriors... in fact, the Warriors will garner such support in Sydney that a lot of fans would like to see the trophy go to NZ than stay on the Peninsular.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
They've played there grand final tonight,it would have taken a lot out of them.

Look, they've been playing like that week after week for the last 5 weeks.
Anyone who assumes they cant do it again is flirting with complacency. Our team will have to call upon all their experience and brilliance. The best way to go is to build a big big lead in the first half. If the Warriors get a 'sniff' they'll be hard to stop. :idea:

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
They've played there grand final tonight,it would have taken a lot out of them.

Not really they played well against the tigers dont forget.....they have big forwards and we are a bit weak there,if trex and matai out we are goooooooonnnnneeeeee.

will be a top grand Final. Manly boys taking on my 2nd favourite team.

Glad that News Ltd purple Storm or referrees boyfriends Tigers are not there.

Go MANLY!!!!

Noticed 3 things tonight.

1) The warriors showed they have beaten the lack of fitness to play a full 80 like they used to do in the past
2) Warriors wingers positional play (especially late in tackle count) is a weakness
3) Loved watching a dejected bellamy in the dressing room after the match having a self indulgent sook. lolololol

Jatz Crackers said:
Noticed 3 things tonight.

1) The warriors showed they have beaten the lack of fitness to play a full 80 like they used to do in the past
2) Warriors wingers positional play (especially late in tackle count) is a weakness
3) Loved watching a dejected bellamy in the dressing room after the match having a self indulgent sook. lolololol

I wasn't surprised he couldn't even get out onto the field to console his players. Shows how much of a wanker he is.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2