Oh well no back to back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

quickster

Well as bad as it is that we dont go back to back, I think I might cheer on the dogs now for des, he is still after all a true sea eagle champ and I would be happy for him to make history my going back to back fist time ever with 2 clubs.

I'd never barrack for any team that has a Bulldogs emblem, regardless of the coach. Hehehehehe

I hope whoever plays tears shreds off each other and there's about 45 fights.

But yeah, I was soooo hoping we'd go B2B. Media will be all over us this week.

Ryan said:
I'd never barrack for any team that has a Bulldogs emblem, regardless of the coach. Hehehehehe

I am dreading the papers tomorrow

quickster said:
Ryan said:

I dread the Telegraph everyday.

quickster said:
Ryan said:

Don't read them. There's no good league journalists anyway. They're all pathetic.

If it is a Storm Scum V Scum Dogs grand final I will not be watching.

Will go to the movies instead.

Definitely not watching the Grand Final if it is Scum Storm v Dog Poohs.

They are both cheater$ and I have no respect for either team at all.

quickster said:
Well as bad as it is that we dont go back to back, I think I might cheer on the dogs now for des, he is still after all a true sea eagle champ and I would be happy for him to make history my going back to back fist time ever with 2 clubs.

You are not serious..

How Des was awarded coach of the year after his calculating exit, which mind you dragged on and on, which ultimately ended in the sack due to breach of contract amazes me. The guy stole support staff was ruthless in trying to poach Keiran Foran & basically temorarily tore the club apart & you support him. Amazing comment if a true Manly supporter ....

Allow yourself for one moment to imagine what 2012 would of been without Haslergate.

No upheaval in club.

Less contract speculation

Manly would of been certainties.

quickster said:
Front to back for the dogs than, innuendo out the other.

bob dylan said:
Allow yourself for one moment to imagine what 2012 would of been without Haslergate.

No upheaval in club.

Less contract speculation

Manly would of been certainties.

Exactly Bob. It's Bellamy's cheating robbing us in 2007 scumbags vs Haslers/Dogs betrayal lieing robbed us this year scumbags. I can't bring myself to watch it next weekend these 2 clubs make me sick. I'd rather go to a tupperware party.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6