Oh the agony!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Just about the only people that frequent these boards that won't be at Telstra Stadium on Sunday night will be CW and Fro.

And it's going to kill them ........ :yeah:

Anyway, should a bomb go off at least we know they will be here to keep the flame alive.

Your spelling will have to be perfect 'n that to have a long term silvertails future though.

It is killing me - let me tell you. However I am making up for it at school this week.

Wearing my jersey tomorrow!!!! Go you Eagles. (Meeting at Byron with friends on Sunday and if we win you will hear me from there!!)

Not if I want to stay marred. I have checked flights and done all I can but I suppose the memories of the last premiership on the SCG and our first (and only) at the SFS will have to do.

I will be there next year for the REPEAT!!!!

Not if I want to stay marred. I have checked flights and done all I can but I suppose the memories of the last premiership on the SCG and our first (and only) at the SFS will have to do.

I will be there next year for the REPEAT!!!!

Do you want me to steal your wifes handbag and get your balls back?

PJ is DJ'ng at a Wedding on Sunday night and may not even get to watch the game!

Thats just Crazy!!!!

about mid way through last year my friend planned a wedding for this weekend, I said I wont be there as Manly will make next years Grand Final, she laughed, but she saw i was serious! ( and knows me well enough that i would no show at her wedding lol ) so back then she moved it for a few weeks time LOL :yeah: :yeah:

I wont be there :cry: - I have to be in Canberra this weekend. If the stupid final was on a Saturday night I'd be there - but I have things on Sunday arvo I absolutely must be here for. I will be watching on the projector at home come kick off!

Golden rule for women. The following dates are strictly out of bounds for weddings, or any other activity we may need to be involved in:

All of September (Too many footy finals on)
Sat 13th Oct - Caulfield Guineas
Sat 20th Oct - Caulfield Cup
Sat 27th Oct - Cox Plate
Sat 3rd Nov - Derby Day
Sat 10th Nov - Oaks Day

All other proposed dates must be run past management (your husband/partner) prior to any bookings being made.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4