Official word on "OFFICIAL" Threads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL. We haven't had anyone post an "OFFICIAL" thread for a while. I remember back then there was a spate of them, it seemed everyone was arbitrarily deeming their posts as being the definitive official word on the whatever subject was at hand.

Agree with @Clint regarding Larissa, it was great when the club actually took time out to engage with us. It's a pity they aren't interested in making a similar effort these days.

Unofficially they are hopeless. I expect that "Officially" they won't make that concession. They don't care what we think so I don't care too much about their petty concerns. That's my "OFFICIAL" position on the matter.

LOL. We haven't had anyone post an "OFFICIAL" thread for a while. I remember back then there was a spate of them, it seemed everyone was arbitrarily deeming their posts as being the definitive official word on the whatever subject was at hand.

Agree with @Clint regarding Larissa, it was great when the club actually took time out to engage with us. It's a pity they aren't interested in making a similar effort these days.
I bet she doesn't post on one-eyed eel

The Sea Eagles have officially signed The Simpsons..
My son saw this on facebook.
Would love to get one.
FB_IMG_1474451581623.jpg

Can we eliminate FACT when it is some ones opinion as per about 99% of the occurrences on here whilst we are at it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2