Official word on "OFFICIAL" Threads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sheikheagle said:
MadMarcus said:
Chip and Chase said:
We have been contacted by the club...

Was the person who contacted you a Club Official?

and was he acting in his official capacity?

We cannot OFFICIALLY confirm nor deny that.

GE, you will be happy to know that Hat has been given official status as Silvertails spokesman for club headwear.

globaleagle said:
sXi9H.jpg

edit: I know all the mods are now on their secret forums just saying, oh let them get it out of their system and everything will settle down.

We know how it works.

FIGHT THE POWER!

So now the truth come out, I had heard about "the Secret Forum" and the "Special Members". I suppose there is a little black book as well?? The flashbacks have started again doctor.

Are people so stupid to take this seriously?!?!

2 thumbs up to C & C is all I can say to this one, its one of the best BS threads I have seen.

Outstanding work...

I have to admit, i read this thinking it was hilarious, can believe people think it is true

I was going to start a thread mocking all the "Official" threads but i could have never done it this well

Fro said:
Are people so stupid to take this seriously?!?!

2 thumbs up to C & C is all I can say to this one, its one of the best BS threads I have seen.

Outstanding work...

Pffft, You mods have just seen the backlash and are now saying "oh it was all a joke."

We know what's up.

Or, I guess I lose my Mensa membership. How could I be so stupid as to believe a message from a 'respected' moderator that contained no jokes what so ever, when it's not April the first, during a time when we're all a little down, and still haven't heard anything from the club?

"Hey I just kicked your baby off this bridge!!"
- "What the hell, I'm going to kill you!"
" Ha ha, relax. I did have this rope tied to his leg! Like lol @ you!"

Now shutup and check my spelling bit%h!!

** C and C... hat cannot accept the title of official clubwear spokeshat for silvertails as the word official wasn't in capitals!!

Go Manly!!

A: No mods on here are respected :) especially that Fro character.
B: If it came from the club it would go through Dan 99% of the time.
C: it was the funniest thing Ive seen in ages.

oh and

D: if you are a little "down" after a football game you need to get a bit of perspective..

GE, if you believe that moderators are respected in this place then clearly you are not Mensa material.

As for Hat, I am not empowered to bestow OFFICIAL representation powers, the best I can offer is Official status. Take it or leave it, I have a 1980's Manly Beanie that is willing to step up if Hat isn't.

I'm off to the secret moderators forum now to laugh at you and Hat.

I'd love a membership to the secret moderators room, geez that would be funny stuff to read...wouldn't there be some swearing and castigating going on in there....just imagine it!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I'd love a membership to the secret moderators room, geez that would be funny stuff to read...wouldn't there be some swearing and castigating going on in there....just imagine it!!

Nah, from my experience no one posts in them much (cause then the populous don't get to see how hilarious you are).

Usually they just go through all your private details and steal your identity.

.... kinda what you do with your email lists

ba hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:D

edit: 'unofficially' of course.

Def "UNOFFICIAL"...you are a funny bastard Global I'll give you that!!

What a "gee up" this post has been, what's you hat reckon of the banter??

Mark from Brisbane said:
Def "UNOFFICIAL"...you are a funny bastard Global I'll give you that!!

What a "gee up" this post has been, what's you hat reckon of the banter??

Made my day!

Hat's already had his say (post #16). ;)

Anyway, he's getting too big for his...um boots and he hasn't recovered from his drinking binge from last weekend. I snuck a pic and should post it here (tomorrow your time).

:angel:

All I can say is this..." you can tell it's the off season".

Jeez I am not looking forward to January, I seem to remember this year it was like a **** fight waiting to happen, but all was forgiven when season 2012 actually kicked off!!

Between now and then there will be some ridiculous threads and posts

Ok, so you OFFICIALLY had me.

Hadn't read this thread until now, and was about to start firing off emails and asking questions about why this had been raised without my Official knowledge.

Anyway, false alarm. As you were.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4