Official - T-Rex a Bulldogs till 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Meh, sign up everyone else and poach that Martin Tapou from the Dogs lower grade side..

A link

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/Tony-Williams-a-Bulldog-in-2013/56415

Still a Seaeagle for 2012.
Whoever the Bulldogs accountant is , amazing job to balance the books.
I'm on early for the Bulldogs wooden spooners in 2013 after they have all their premiership points deducted mid season, especially if they get Jennings which is on the cards.....
T REx - no hard feelings as long as the big guy gets stuck in when he gets back & he will.

Well so much for haslers
Promise to arko not poach manly players.

Once a liar always liar

Hope we can now keep local
Juniors like lussick and loyal
Clubmen like Matt ballin

Thank goodness its all over,Matty Ballin is a way more valuable player,an 80 minute player,and now williams has back problems,and could become injury prone,yea Arko can see now what Des is really like.Whats the bet Greenturd tries to see if he can do a deal with Manly to release him now,if so Manly should say,no way,you can have him next year.

MK Eagle said:
Still a Seaeagle for 2012.
Whoever the Bulldogs accountant is , amazing job to balance the books.
I'm on early for the Bulldogs wooden spooners in 2013 after they have all their premiership points deducted mid season.
T REx - no hard feelings as long as the big guy gets stuck in when he gets back & he will.

Graeme Hughes and Tunksy keep goin on about Manlys salary cap, they should have a look in their own backyard!!!

Just have a look at their roster alot of big money signings over last couple of years. Their whole forward pack are on big money, add to that Kasiano Trex Inu, that's over 1 million extra next year. They must be letting a few go next year.

Good luck to him, gutted he is gone but that's the way it is

No doubt this thread will get childish pretty quick now it is official

Good luck to him at the Dogs.

$600k cant be right, seriously he is not Jamie Lyon or Glenn or Brett Stewart.

I'd guess $450k max.

Just wait for the Dogs Trolls to come on here.....might be a great time to give ST a miss for a few weeks.

Apparently 2.4 million for 4 years....$600K a year for a forward....a LOT of money!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6