Official statement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
joeboy said:
Anyone got that muppet James hoopers email?.. What a clown, do they even try and base their tripe on any semblance of fact?

I do but I am not giving it to you.

He happens to be a friend of mine & he actually researches his stories unlike most Telegraph journos. Go back & read his stories, he has done plenty of positive stories on Manly in the past. I don't like the content of the story either but I do think we may have a few players who have some explaining to do.

Jonesyv2 said:
I can't believe after all this time as manly fans

1) You actually still read the daily trollograph
2) If you do read it, you actually believe everything written in it...

Seriously, the paper is worse than womans day for rumour mongering.

Only go there to fix up my super coach

Mals said:
joeboy said:
Anyone got that muppet James hoopers email?.. What a clown, do they even try and base their tripe on any semblance of fact?

I do but I am not giving it to you.

He happens to be a friend of mine & he actually researches his stories unlike most Telegraph journos. Go back & read his stories, he has done plenty of positive stories on Manly in the past. I don't like the content of the story either but I do think we may have a few players who have some explaining to do.

Having a few things to explain is very different to reporting an exclusive that asada are at our club now, and then not updating the story with Manlys statement.

He may be a great friend, but it is prerequisite of been a tele journalist that you be a bottom feeding, muck raking hack that has no moral qualms in putting to print a story that has no factual merit and only sensationalises a convoluted issue.

I really don't think the reporters no anymore than us, they are peddling agendas and selling papers, not reporting news.

They are a scourge on sport in australa and devoid of professional integrity.

That wasn't meant to sound like a personal attack on him, but it is meant to be indictment on these reporters. Sorry if you take it personally, that outburst by me has been brewing for yonks! It just really upsets me that stories such as these pass for responsible and balanced reporting.

I reckon the main source of information is Twitter. They would live and die without it.

And we ALL know everything you read on social media us true.

Wouldn't ASADA have all of its ducks in a row before sending Ministers out to make sweeping allegations?

You would think that they would have enough wood on people already, without having to do further investigation.

The entire thing is a sideshow and a farce.

This stuff is going to run up until September when there will be a change of government. After then this thing will die a silent death.

ifernolan said:
guys, the herald isnt the size of a bedsheet anymore. and they have journalistic freedom from their board, something ruperts paper doesnt have.

tl;dr put down the rightwing propaganda, herald is readable now.

funny you should say that,
i've just cancelled my subscription yesterday & when i return from holidays i will by getting the herald now that it will fit onto the table at work

Mark from Brisbane said:
I reckon the main source of information is Twitter. They would live and die without it.

And we ALL know everything you read on social media us true.

don't forget their major source of info re manly: the silvertails forum
now everybody say hi to phil again,

Jonesyv2 said:
I can't believe after all this time as manly fans

1) You actually still read the daily trollograph
2) If you do read it, you actually believe everything written in it...

Seriously, the paper is worse than womans day for rumour mongering.

I don't know Jonesy...just read that Miley Cyrus and
Liam Hemsworth have "split"..ohmogord!!!...:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7