Official Side V Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
NRL:

1 Michael Robertson
2 Tony Williams
3 Chris Bailey
4 Steve Matai
5 Ben Farrar
6 Jamie Lyon (c)
7 Kieran Foran
8 Jason King (c)
9 Matt Ballin
10 Josh Perry
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Shane Rodney
13 Glenn Stewart

14 Terence Seu Seu
15 Brent Kite
16 George Rose
17 Matt Cross
19 Joe Galuvao
Coach Des Hasler

FFS Robertson at fullback and Bailey in the centres!  Parra to win by 20.

Surely Des could pick someone from the Gold coast's side better than Bailey in the centres.  What about Bob McCarthy's third son Zane? 

1. Dennis Sandow
2. Michael Chapman
3. Mark Page
4. Kyle Lodge
5. Zane Mc Carthy
6. Daly Cherry-Evans
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Phil Morwood
9. Cameron Joyce
10. Junior Palau
11. Jamie Buhrer
12. Darcy Lassick
13. Jon Muir
14. Rob Godfrey
15. Vic Mauro
16. Simon Allen
17. Ben Whiddon

The Wheel link said:
NRL:

1 Michael Robertson
2 Tony Williams
3 Chris Bailey
4 Steve Matai
5 Ben Farrar
6 Jamie Lyon (c)
7 Kieran Foran
8 Jason King (c)
9 Matt Ballin
10 Josh Perry
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Shane Rodney
13 Glenn Stewart

14 Terence Seu Seu
15 Brent Kite
16 George Rose
17 Matt Cross
19 Joe Galuvao
Coach Des Hasler

no surprises, Bailey in the centres might be ok but we still have the titanic on the wing.

Obviously there will be a reshuffle but the starting point should be Farrar to fullback & work the rest out from there.

Why Des, why make the same mistakes as last year? Especially when the solution was found last year.

susan ridgepipe link said:
this will do me.

jarryd hayne v bailey and big tony

every  goat in the corso must  must have got a run that fateful night.
Look on the bright side.  The Storm nullified Hayne in the GF last year by holding off HAyne and letting him do his fancy running on the spot until he dropped from exhaustion.

Williams and Bailey are so slow and clumsy they won't get within a goat's baaaa of Hayne, hopefully for the same effect. 

bailey in the f...ing centres

this is not a joke.this side will fight out the spoon with sharks and cowboys.no halfback,no pace,no points,no mattempt to change things.we will be the new sharks.we are already out to 16s with sportingbet with one game gone and firming handsomely for the spoon.absolutely crazy ****.

What is everybody's problem with Bailey?

I watched the game last night and i thought he was very solid.
I didn't see Bailey miss any tackles that were obvious or led to tries.
I didn't see him make alot of hitups but you can't expect
every player in the side to be a star.

Look at the positives.
Bailey is probably more suited to the centres then the backrow anyway. Very solid defender.
We should get more go forward value out of Gulavao or Rodney starting in the backrow.

My only gripe with the side is Farrar should be fullback not Robbo.

Every side worth their salt will grubber and chip in behind us wide.  Every outside back has a ponderous turning circle and Robertson is often cuaght out of position. 

Pirtek Parramatta Eels v Manly, Sunday March 21, 2pm
1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Luke Burt
3. Joel Reddy
4. Timana Tahu
5. Eric Grothe
6. Daniel Mortimer
7. Jeff Robson
8. Nathan Cayless (C)
9. Matt Keating
10. Justin Poore
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Ben Smith
13. Feleti Mateo

INTERCHANGE
14. Kris Keating
15. Tim Mannah
16. Brendan Oake
17. Fuifui Moimoi
19. Krisnan Inu
Coach: Daniel Anderson

that side is just attrocious.

That would have to be the slowest backline in the history of the game, the match will be over by the time any of them have even turned around from the kick off.

That will do me. Williams is no 1st grader.
Bailey is no centre
Robbo is no fullback
Foran is no halfback.

Foran ran 5/8 lines all night and did no real ball playing he got in the way more than anything.

For mine Foran should be in first grade he is a good player and should be there, however not as number 7.

Things went backwards as soon as Ballin went off. It seems him and Lyon are our only hopes to roll forward

kingyfan link said:
FFS Robertson at fullback and Bailey in the centres!  Parra to win by 20.

Surely Des could pick someone from the Gold coast's side better than Bailey in the centres.  What about Bob McCarthy's third son Zane? 

1. Dennis Sandow
2. Michael Chapman
3. Mark Page
4. Kyle Lodge
5. Zane Mc Carthy
6. Daly Cherry-Evans
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Phil Morwood
9. Cameron Joyce
10. Junior Palau
11. Jamie Buhrer
12. Darcy Lassick
13. Jon Muir
14. Rob Godfrey
15. Vic Mauro
16. Simon Allen
17. Ben Whiddon

Sunshine Coast mate.

God I wish they would spell Lussick rght!

I know Manly supporters are hard to please but in perspective we are going into round 2 not 22. Many a game to play. Wins are coming.
I close my eyes and see Maroon and White glory. Strewn opposition bodies lying helpless on the turf as up goes yet another Sea Eagles try. Jamie and Kingy holding the trophy aloft together. Journos eating their words. Nicci and B.Stewy getting married under the black dot at Brookie.
If I keep going like this I could perhaps believe myself. Time for my pill.

Dan link said:
Foran ran 5/8 lines all night and did no real ball playing he got in the way more than anything.

For mine Foran should be in first grade he is a good player and should be there, however not as number 7.

Things went backwards as soon as Ballin went off. It seems him and Lyon are our only hopes to roll forward

Couldn't agree more he should be there but not as a halfback, at times last night he was taking on the line with the ball tucked under one arm.

He'll learn.  Hodkinson would be better, but Des is not reading my lines.  Robbo at fullback....dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6