OFFICIAL : Rothfield writes us off for 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BOZO said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
Whare 'outstanding'?
Yes he was left out standing from our final game .

Caught 'out standing' in Jamie lyon's spot against the dogs.

Faoso best forward against us last week. Did rothfield fail to register that the same way his sad excuse for a sports section failed to rate tafua in the top ten rookies of the year and includ mackinnon on who played plenty for the dragons last year amongst their best ten. Then turn around a week later and bag the daly m's for not nominating Jorge when his own staff dodn't include him in the weeks befores fluff piece. He is hopeless and has no footballing integrity or intuition. I miss Frilingos.

Sorry my phone got wet this arvo. Have to press too hard On the screen for much accuracy.

Really? Wow. I thought he would have said first the way he's been crapping on about them.

bob dylan said:
I told a mate yesterday who follows the Raiders TC side very closely, due to having a relative in the team, that Manly had signed Chee Kam

His response was "are you kidding, he could play first grade now, he is he best player he has seen in the Toyota Cup"

He raved on and on and on.

I reckon we will go close in 2013.

... and I agree with him Bob,well we get the chance to see him again on Sunday

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4