Offerdahl

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I noticed he's not named in any line up this week. Is he injured?

And what's the go with Trembath being on the bench for PL? Is he too old for Flegg now? Anyone know how he's going in PL?

Not sure about offerdahl would have to assume injury

Trembath is too old and has been all season i think. Playing off the bench is just the manly way of holding players back as much as possible.

The others are moving up once they have their birthdays and become too old. Again holding players back as much as possible.

Not sure about offerdahl would have to assume injury

Trembath is too old and has been all season i think. Playing off the bench is just the manly way of holding players back as much as possible.

The others are moving up once they have their birthdays and become too old. Again holding players back as much as possible.

Very disturbing if this is the case. At least start him in PL!

To be honest he has been average this year and hasnt looked up to it. That said im sure he is adjusting to the harder game but im yet to see anything that says start me.

Groom on the other hand has shown glimpses of brilliance when he gets the opportunity to be the playmaker rather than hooker. He is not a hooker and she be the half back straight up.

There are only 2 reasons i can see him being at hooker 1 is to improve his tackling and probably the one given, the second is to keep him at the club.

How long would a player with talent like that sit in PL for - there will surely be plenty of clubs after him when his contract expires. You dont want him leaving because he is stuck behind orford fot too long. Hence you delay his rise by a year and he isnt waiting very long at all.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4