Off field incident (not a manly player)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
A leading NRL heavily tattooed 5/8 has 'allegedly' hit a 17 year old outside CRONULLA Mcdonalds after being tossed out of Northies. So much for his bad ways being behind him. Looks like that empty trophy cabinet is staying empty for a little while yet.

Geez well their season just can't get any worse can it?

Well there is one good thing to come out of this....hey Rothfield go and get.......!

9 News just reported that a 28 Friend of Carney is the one under investigation.

The alleged provocation that led to the incident, was that a group of youths yelled 'Go Sharkies' :p :huh:

HappilyManly said:
9 News just reported that a 28 Friend of Carney is the one under investigation.

The alleged provocation that led to the incident, was that a group of youths yelled 'Go Sharkies' :p :huh:
Perhaps he thought they meant Go Fast, Sharkies, and was disappointed to find they did'nt have any.

A friend of Todd Carney's has been charged by Cronulla Police. Todd Carney tweeted this last night: "Hello fans and friends just spoke with the cops I was not involved in no fight tonight. More details to come tomorrow."
NSW Police statement: "Police have charged a 28-year-old man with assault after an altercation at Cronulla overnight. About 7.40pm (Sunday 23 March 2014) an altercation involving a number of men allegedly occurred outside a fast food restaurant on The Kingsway. Two of those involved, an 18 year old from Grays Point and a 19 year old from Kirrawee, attended Cronulla Police Station to report the matter. They also requested medical treatment for facial injuries. A 28 year old Cronulla man was arrested by police in a nearby licensed location. He has been charged with two counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and granted conditional bail to attend Sutherland Local Court on 24 April 2014."

In fairness it doesn't appear to be Carney at fault, but geez, trouble follows him around. Glad I ain't a Sharks fan, full-stop.

bones said:
A leading NRL heavily tattooed 5/8 has 'allegedly' hit a 17 year old outside CRONULLA Mcdonalds after being tossed out of Northies. So much for his bad ways being behind him. Looks like that empty trophy cabinet is staying empty for a little while yet.

No speculation on who this may be please.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6