• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
Hello feathered friends, I've been looking at the odds for manly to make the eight next year but to no prevail it seems as if they haven't updated?? Still 2016 bets on their websites. I wanna put 1k on us before we sign a couple more players. Any idea what the odds stand at at the moment or is it too early?

On LeagueUnlimited there's a thread on 2016 predictions.... They're a bunch of morons and very, very few rate us a chance to make the 8.

LOL!! We damn near made the 8 after a truly sh*thouse year THIS year. Idiots...

Hello feathered friends, I've been looking at the odds for manly to make the eight next year but to no prevail it seems as if they haven't updated?? Still 2016 bets on their websites. I wanna put 1k on us before we sign a couple more players. Any idea what the odds stand at at the moment or is it too early?
The earlier you place your bets the better the odd you will get as our future keeps getting brighter as we are getting closer to towards the start of the NRL season

The earlier you place your bets the better the odd you will get as our future keeps getting brighter as we are getting closer to towards the start of the NRL season
I heard somewhere a week ago we were paying 8 bucks to make the eight must of been dribble

I heard somewhere a week ago we were paying 8 bucks to make the eight must of been dribble
I haven't heard of those odds but you we get bet our tail feathers that the odds will get shorter the way our club is building up towards the start of next season .

On LeagueUnlimited there's a thread on 2016 predictions.... They're a bunch of morons and very, very few rate us a chance to make the 8.

LOL!! We damn near made the 8 after a truly sh*thouse year THIS year. Idiots...
That place makes the 1Eyedeels forum look intelligent......well almost.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6