• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
To those recently urging that we buy a few Kumuls as cheap imports ... there is a reason they would be cheap  :)

why what happend ?? they probably run scared of their bigger island mates , while when they played us they smashed  us in defence..

of course  we want cheap mal kafusi`s  cheap 15 minute burst then sit down , because the mistakes start happening..  but every season they can play for 5 minutes longer before the mistakes, so eventually after showing him the ropes for 3yrs he would come good , i guarantee if we got 1 of them blokes who show a bit of promise & trained them up, i bet after 2yrs they will have more impact of the bench than bailey ever had..

72 -12 is what happened.

The Kiwi's class was to much for them. But I maintain to keep exposing the other teams to the big three (Aus, Eng and NZ) the likes of the Kumuls, Dragonhearts and  Les Chanticleers(not to mention the other countries) to them they will improve.

Rah Rah types don't whinge when the All Blacks flog some small country so why should Rugby League follower's.

lol  ant  really??  & we could only muster up 42 points atleast we didnt let them in i suppose,, i reckon its a psychological thing with those emerging islander countries they feel intimidated by kiwis & moari sides but aim up on us aussies, poms & french lol..

Back to back tries for the Kumuls is really good and should give them some confidence, and that second try was sweet!  Good on em

jjai link said:
lol  ant  really??  & we could only muster up 42 points atleast we didnt let them in i suppose,, i reckon its a psychological thing with those emerging islander countries they feel intimidated by kiwis & moari sides but aim up on us aussies, poms & french lol..

Yeah mate I think prior into going the Four Nations Australia should do what England and New Zealand do and play a minor country (I hate using that term). We were rumoured to play an Island nation prior to the 4 Nations but it never came about and next year I think we should play France prior to playing in the 4 Nations.
Another possible way to improve the lower tier nations is to implement an International 9's tournament.

jjai link said:
lol aim up you are easily impressed 42 and they aimed up yeah lmfao.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4