NYEagle's season review

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Now it's fresh in my mind and there is confirmation the season is over. Time to give you my season review.

In a nutshell, I can't fault the effort of the players. They played their guts out, they played hurt, and they played every game not only against the 13 players in opposition teams, but the referees and NRL as well.

So at the end of the day, it comes down to the ability of the players on the park.

On the positive side:

*The Trobjs are the future, sign them up, and get them the deal they deserve.
*Buhrer has earned his future in the team. Not only plays his guts out, but has more skill than many of his counterparts.
*Cherry also played his heart out this year, and I don't buy the idea he is out of form. I just think the game has changed, and players rush out of the line limiting his ability to create backline plays. He also hasn't had a strong enough halves partner all year and has been hurt.
*Lussick, Fonua Blake, Taupau, Vave all deserve their place in the team, as does Brenton Lawrence who brings speed and if he is healthy should stay.
*Parcell has been great. Welcome back next year.
*Love ya Jamie, club legend, champion, and one of my top three tonight. All class. But Jamie you made the right decision to retire. You can't kick goals any more, and the body looks like it has reached it's time. Enjoy the next few weeks and life membership.

On the negative side:

*That arm grabbing, lightweight, cockroach Lewis Brown has to go. We bought a major lemon, I could have told them that last year. Why why why.
*Unfortunately, we are stuck with little rabbit Dylan, who, like Lewis Brown, is useless and a total idiot. But we are stuck with him. Can't stand that little prick and he is not a Manly player.
*Brett Stewart can't ever come back. He is done.
*Management better learn from this and last year. Not good enough, lots of poor decisions.

Neutral:

*In the backs, Williame and Wright do not have enough skill to anchor this team. We need some speed and skill around them. Both have not much of either, but I can live with them if we get some class players. Be good to see Matai back if he is up to it.
*In the forwards, Starling and Green I am happy to see go. Not enough impact.
*Korisau is a nut. I hate his passing. He's a good runner but I just don't enjoy watching him play much.
*Barrett has done enough to get another year. But he has not done as well as Toovey did last year. He has a lot of work to do.

The best thing about this year: Trobjs
Worst thing about this year: The NRL

NYEagle

I really like matt wright especially tonight, he was just everywhere and deserves a spot he is a solid winger does nothing wrong. I'd back him for a wing spot next year.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7