NYC rd 2 Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow just witnessed the future. We have some awesome talent and the message for Joe Kelly and Penn. SIGN THESE KIDS TO LONG TERM DEALS PRONTO!!!!

#5 Lucas try , catches all the bombs too

Manly 46-20

2 down one more to win !!!

Foz is here deciding where to sit - has been standing for 40 minutes. :giggle:
Consensus from those in the know is that it is about the $$$$

Foz is here deciding where to sit - has been standing for 40 minutes. :giggle:
Consensus from those in the know is that it is about the $$$$
3D20Smiles20142.gif

Guys I think we have a lot to look forward to with our 20's. I don't want to get ahead of myself but we really have some talent. Maybe Darren could give us a run down of the best of the bunch.
Tom T is a freak. At times today he reminded me of a young Billy Slater in his acceleration and ability to hit holes.
Jesse Ramien has been in our system for a while now and is an Aussie schoolboy. A very quick powerful centre who is probably the pick of the outside backs.
As I mentioned earlier Mcgreal and Demitriou are very powerful and the kind of players we are begging for.
I like the look of Will Pearsall at 5/8 as well.

Guys I think we have a lot to look forward to with our 20's. I don't want to get ahead of myself but we really have some talent. Maybe Darren could give us a run down of the best of the bunch.
Tom T is a freak. At times today he reminded me of a young Billy Slater in his acceleration and ability to hit holes.
Jesse Ramien has been in our system for a while now and is an Aussie schoolboy. A very quick powerful centre who is probably the pick of the outside backs.
As I mentioned earlier Mcgreal and Demitriou are very powerful and the kind of players we are begging for.
I like the look of Will Pearsall at 5/8 as well.

Thanks for the write up we certainly do seem 2 have some good young talent coming through

The last good 20s we had produced buhrer, foz, dce, hopoate, jwh, old field and lussick so let's hope a few more end up staying here longterm.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4