NYC Kenny Edwards - Staying, Going or Gone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

deetroy

Just wondering if others have heard anything about promising NYC player Kenny Edwards leaving the Sea Eagles and returning to Queensland?

This come up on another forum under NYC signings/rumors. Would be a big loss for the club, but I was thinking he maybe going to the Queensland Cup with Wynnum? Or does Manly just have too many promising 2nd/backrowers at the moment.

And someone on LU said a few months ago that melbourne were ceertainties to win the comp this year.  They got that wrong as well.

Kenny Edwards gone.........to Melbourne Storm, yep - released by Manly.

I want say stoopid as current NRL premiers but surely want to retain talented juniors not far off FG esp if FG gets massive injuries in 2009. Oh well......

To be fair JWH is probably next in line from Toyota Cup, not to mention we have a plethora of 2nd rowers with Bailey, Williams and Rodney coming to the club.

it seems a loss but Kenny did only turn up in some games. He is identical to Watmough, left handed runner and 2nd row. I also heard that he is/was a poor trainer and maybe Des doesn't want him in that mix. Definitely Jarrod to come in, our backrow of glenn stewart, choc, bailey, hargreaves, glenn hall and shane rodney doesn't leave any space.

Bailey is highly regarded at lock as well, don't forget kieran foran at 5/8 coming thru,

this is strange
hes listed on mwse

yet on his facebook profile he says hes movin to the gong to play for dragqueens

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4