1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Number 9

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by conanu, Aug 31, 2016.

1. conanu

conanu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,834 / 31
    Its no surprise that the best teams always have the best Number 9.

Storm = Smith
    Cronulla = Ennis
    Raiders = Hodgson
    Cowboys = Granville
    Broncos = McCullough

The rest you could rate in order of the teams placings. Our 2 worst seasons in a long time have coincided with Ballin reaching the end of his career and missing half of 2015 through injury and leaving in 2016. Parcell I believe can be an amazing player if he can stay fit but respectfully Korisau is not a number 9's bumhole and needs to be only ever used as a back up. We could do with signing an older reliable 9 like Degois was at Parra as a back up for Parcell if he is injured. A fit Parcell at 9 will be key to success next year.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    Older reliable 9 = MB

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    MB is done and busted........sadly

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Simonmyers11

Simonmyers11 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,033 / 96
    Barret thought Api had a standout season and was one of our best. Its interesting that all the commentators have the same opinion ?

I really like Api, he is a great defender and sharp runner, but he just cant frigging pass long on either side!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Turbo

Turbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568 / 497
    Koroisau should be utility he is too good for reserves, and if Parcell would run maybe we would have a more dangerous team cause he is reluctant to run for some reason even though he is fastest hooker in the game.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    I think Parcell can play origin one day. I'd like to see the club give him the starting role as hooker. If we confirm Green as five eighth we have a good spine for 17.

7. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,737 / 257
    Funny that, but then again the commentators & coaches aren't experts at the game like we are!!

• Like Like x 1