Number 1 or 11?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=181627.msg240231#msg240231 date=1252374432]
I am as hip and cool as an old fart can get!!

Nicci let me tell you I saw dozens of girls getting cuddles with their photo's, he looked all cuddled out after 2 hours...BUT he was very very generous with his time so YES you just have to budget to be there.

Depending on game day / times there's no 100% guarantee of player appearances BUT we do our best!!

Mark I think you can assume Nicci's cuddle would be cuddle with benefits.

All I can say is for your favourite player and dont foregt we have had some great number 1 s in the past as well - Wombat, Ridgey, Marty Gurr, Steve Hegarty,  Sam Murphy the list goes on
[/quote]A cuddle with benefits would be brilliant but I don't think a public function would allow me such a wonderful cougar moment.

kingyfan link said:
If you can't decide you are better off wearing nothing.  Sure to get a cuddle then.
I don't want a cuddle from the coppers.

ManlyBacker link said:
cougar? The plot thickens....

Go with #1 is my advice - you know you want to!
In my dreams I'm a cougar, in reality I'm a well behaved parent.

Nicci you have to follow your heart No: 1 all the way...
I know which one I'd have a fantasy about (if I wasn't married of course  ;)hehehehe)
We know our boy's innocent - but there could always be conjugal visits .. (ohh the dreams you could have).....

I appreciate the feedback everyone, the winner of course is B.Stewy. None other than No.1 on my jersey.
Still love your work Choc.

THAT wasn't the type of benefit I was thinking about.

Bah free sangas, you can get those any day...a Cuddle (with benefits" now that's gold)

One of these days I am actually going to have to turn up at the footy with Sangas.

Otherwise, CW can sort you out with LeSnacks and OJ Poppers

[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=181627.msg240266#msg240266 date=1252385065]
Cuddles with benefits...can I have one too???
[/quote  I wont have any energy left after my Stewy cuddle and that's without any of the benefits. Close proximity will probably reduce me to mush.
Perhaps I'll pass out and have to be revived by a certain fullback. Ah the dreams a girl can have.

Nicci, my advice to you is to get two jerseys.

The first one to be the home strip with #1 on it and the second jersey the away strip with #11 on it.

How could you possibly go wrong with that selection.

Now when you get rich don't forget me for providing you with some sound solid advice.

There is SO much talk about free sangas on this forum but can anyone tell me who actually HAS ever had a free one????

At the Club last year on Grand Final day, I was busy handing out tickets to my tour members and one of the guys said "you want some lunch", I said "yeah mate a hamburger will do and here's some money"...he said "no worries you are a great guy so my shout".....I was wondering if that counts???

So Nicci you up for a "cuddle with benefits" for an old fart like me???

Mark from Brisbane link said:
So Nicci you up for a \"cuddle with benefits\" for an old fart like me???

and you are onto me when I enquired as to whether Mrs Clontaggo would be joining us on Friday night, pot>kettle>black

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4